Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest here....Manny took human growth hormone right?...Reasonable debate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    That makes no sense. That would mean everyone who has ever used an IV is most likely a cheat. De La Hoya, and a host of other dudes. I don't hear anyone talking **** about De La Hoya.

What I do know is that Pacquiao refused to make the first fight because of drug testing.

What I also know is that he attempted to use Toradol for the Mayweather fight, though he stated that he was just fine going into the fight.

So what's your opinion on Pacquiao. Sure seems like he was trying to cheat when his doctor was about to shoot him up with toradol for admittedly no damn reason.
    Agreed.

Arum claims pacquiao initially sustained the injury in 2008. Never had any surgery to repair a partial or full thickness tear. As arum claimed "during training he would just rest the arm and it would be ok".

I'm almost certain team Pac has been using "shoulder pain" excuse to justify and abuse controversial procedures and drugs since 2008

Routine abuse of PRP treatments 1 month before the fight because of an undisclosed shoulder injury. (and why get prp treatments if you don't plan on resting the arm the required time it takes to be effective? Simple question.)

Routine abuse of painkillers pre fight to mask the shoulder pain since 2008.
    (Would explain how pacquiao was able to walk through bigger and stronger fighters. Ignoring basic boxing fundamentals and blocking straights with his face for years.)

Finally JMM unloads a perfectly timed counter that kos him and shuts mannys brain off. The body can only take so much punishment, even if you juiced up on toradol.

Pac Vs Floyd - the routine "shoulder injury excuse and abuse" turned into multiple class action lawsuits. Top rank has been doing damage control since then. Hence, your left with multiple conflicting statements and claims if magical salty sea water and "God healed my wounds".

But pact@rds will igore the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      I don't know man, obviously you are a fan. I use to think like you, but Shane Mosley got hit with bombs all the way through his career by plenty of punches he didn't see coming from monster punchers. Forrest barely got him off his feet and he hit with some of the most hellacious punches you can hit anyone with. Oscar also, Canelo, Cotto. These guys have speed and power.

Pacquiao is suspicious across the board to me.
      Pacquao was much faster than were Oscar, Caneko and Cotto. Much much faster.
      How many times did you see that Pac rocked somebody at welterweight? His punches hurt his opponents but doesn't rock. Oscar took a lot of clean punches and wasn't shaken. Margarito took a lot of clean punches and wasn't shaken. Pac knocked down or stunned his opponents in welterweight only when they didn't see the punch coming.

Comment

• pacquiao used PEDS for a few years without a doubt, suddenly turned into a fearsome power puncher, now he couldnt crack an egg lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
          pacquiao used PEDS for a few years without a doubt, suddenly turned into a fearsome power puncher, now he couldnt crack an egg lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            good video, yeah its just common sense really, had that phase where he knocked hatton out cold, repeatedly dropped cotto and destroyed de la hoya. Then a lot of rumours started floating about, ariza left, now he cant punch for ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              If "vampire facials" is a form of cheating, then why is ok for pacquiao to use a controversial procedure like PRP treatments?

Looks like we have another another "School of Thomas Hauser University" graduate who obtained 4 degrees all online from viewing the article (not reading and comprhending) "can boxing trust USADA?".

Pact@rds are clueless.

What was Manny doing PRP and who gave it? Manny's doctor did and confirmed that Manny was injured.

Now your turn. Get me Floyd's doctor for the vampire facial joke and the IV scandal? Oh wait, they are both in hiding.

Floyd had side effects and couldn't hide it.

Let me know who would be dumb enough to get PRP on the eyes just before training for a fight? See, it does not make any sense!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                “I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules.

Also, from a medical point of view, if they’re administering what they said they did, it doesn’t make sense to me. There are more effective ways to rehydrate. If you drank ice-cold Celtic seawater, you’d have far greater benefits. It’s very suspicious to me. I can tell you that IV drugs clear an athlete’s system more quickly than drugs that are administered by subcutaneous injection. So why did USADA make this decision? Why did they grant something that’s prohibited?

In my view, that’s something federal law enforcement officials should be asking Travis Tygart
                .” - Victor Conte

Try adding the above to your video.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Sorry, but the facts are against you.

Mayweather notified USADA IN ADVANCE, they remained with him throughout the whole ordeal to make sure everything was on the up and up for the TUE to be accepted, and the TUE was granted retroactively in accordance with the WADA protocol. If you can't understand that, just as USADA mentioned it to you, I don't know what else can be said about it.

USADA never broke the WADA protocol, which IS their rules. That's all there is to it. Now, if you think they did, I still don't see how you go from that to the abuse of PED's. But, have at it.

Likewise, thanks for remaining civil. Respect.

On the up and up? Ordeal? How about scandal or fiasco!

The guy that collects urine is not a doctor. Right or wrong, all he can do is note what Floyd did. That's it!

Floyd took something that was banned. Only 3 weeks later did he put a request to his friends at USADA to approve it. Floyd's representatives pays USADA every fight a significant amount of money. USADA returned the favor.

I read a few of your other excuses of why Floyd needed an IV. Last time I checked, the reasons why Floyd and company said he was dehydrated was due to the following. :
                  - Giving blood ( 10 days beforehand ... what a joke)
                  - Giving urine. (not even a joke. A lie)
                  - Training (which had tapered off considerably and to a halt during that whole fiasco! )

So why did he need an IV? Floyd's weight was as stable as an athlete can be for, as Floyd admitted, a decade!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-18-2016, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                    pacquiao used PEDS for a few years without a doubt, suddenly turned into a fearsome power puncher, now he couldnt crack an egg lol
                    "suddenly"? Nice joke!

Harder to do at WW for him but he still can knock them down and has as recently as his last fight.

Last edited by ADP02; 07-18-2016, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      On the up and up? Ordeal? How about scandal or fiasco!

The guy that collects urine is not a doctor. Right or wrong, all he can do is note what Floyd did. That's it!

Floyd took something that was banned. Only 3 weeks later did he put a request to his friends at USADA to approve it. Floyd's representatives pays USADA every fight a significant amount of money. USADA returned the favor.

I read a few of your other excuses of why Floyd needed an IV. Last time I checked, the reasons why Floyd and company said he was dehydrated was due to the following. :
                      - Giving blood ( 10 days beforehand ... what a joke)
                      - Giving urine. (not even a joke. A lie)
                      - Training (which had tapered off considerably and to a halt during that whole fiasco! )

So why did he need an IV? Floyd's weight was as stable as an athlete can be for, as Floyd admitted, a decade!!!

Such a scandal and fiasco that everyone is still talking about it. And by everyone I mean the Pacroaches....who can't deal with their loss.

You should learn something. Allow me to teach you. The doping control agent doesn't have to be a doctor. He/She is there to follow the guy around and make sure he doesn't do anything fishy, amongst other duties. A partial sample was taken from before the IV, and a sample was taken after the IV. The samples are then tested. If there is a failure, the TUE would not hold up. Again, HE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST POSITIVE FOR ANY BANNED SUBSTANCE EVEN IF THE TUE IS GRANTED BECAUSE THE TUE WAS GRANTED FOR A PROHIBITED METHOD, NOT A PROHIBITED SUBSTANCE! This is WADA's procedure, but maybe you'd like to go and tell the scientists at WADA that they aren't doing their jobs correctly?

You are still on this bs saying that USADA was in Mayweather's pocket, yet you still can't explain:

1. Why did Mayweather have to use an IV if USADA was in his pocket?
                      2. Why did Mayweather need a TUE if USADA was in his pocket? Sure, let's both do something illegal and make a paper-trail of it. That would make things interesting!
                      3. Why was the TUE revealed if USADA was in his pocket? Let's draw attention to the paper trail of medical records that we falsified. LMAO
                      4. How did this IV mask the 20 other drug tests? Magically!

Oh, I remember, you said that he had multiple IV's. Well then WHY THE **** DIDN'T USADA STAY AWAY FROM THE DOCUMENTED IV THE WAY THEY STAYED AWAY FROM THE OTHER IV(s)?????

Fallacy #1: He didn't take something that was banned, idiot. He used a method that is prohibited without a TUE. The WADA rules clearly state that it's allowed with a TUE. You should learn how to read it, but we both know that you don't even understand two letter words like "OR"!!!!! Have you figured out what it means yet?

Fallacy #2: Two weeks later he asked for it to be approved? WRONG!
                      There is a procedure for retroactive TUEs, if you haven't been paying attention. Did Mayweather magically pay off WADA and get the ISTUE changed in his benefit...somehow before this fight ever came into fruition?? lol. Now do you see why you're a clown? If you have a problem with retroactive TUE's, go take it up with WADA.

But but but....Mayweather paid of USADA...and WADA, right? And the judges...and NSAC....and the ref....and....

Time for you to get lost, clown. We've gone through this already and you got nowhere. Go home, Roger.

Comment

Working...
                      X