Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Another easy W and 100+ mil for Mayweather, another round of excuses for Pac turds. Bring it on.
    And you think Pac will make nothing? lol. It's another huge payday for Pac as well. And sad truth is, even if Pac loses, he will still make a huge payday, but it will be Floyd that will be taking the actual damage from the fight, lol. I think this is why Floyd fanatics doesn't want a rematch, because they're fully aware of the fact that it was Floyd who took the damage on the first fight. Floyd probably doesn't want to go through that again, especially with a healthy pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Another easy W and 100+ mil for Mayweather, another round of excuses for Pac turds. Bring it on.
      Woah! First fl0mo who's against the fl0mo norm! He actually wants this to happen! That's the spirit!

Now all we need is more fl0mos like you to rally your hero to show up outside of Vegas were Pac awaits. The only time he left Vegas was when he went with Beiber in bora bora.

Isaac Clarke, since you have accepted the gauntlet that has been thrown to Floyd. It's your responsibility to bring Floyd out of his bunker and away from his comfort zone.

Good luck!

TBE - Taking Beiber Everywhere

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
        Floyd won't unretire for Pacman.
        For Pac i think he will but to benefit Arum he wont and thats where we are.

Floyd is the retired and i hope it stays that way. Pac should follow suit and go enjoy life as a god in his country.

Time for new blood

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          Hatred and bias set aside? Ready? Barrera vs Prince Nas was a boring fight. Barrera fought a tentative, safe fight which Nas was totally unprepared for, and not to mention totally drained, injured and mismanaged by Suarez and Manny (RIP). Barrera, himself, said to Merchant he didn't want to engage lest he gets knocked out. Marquez vs Pac 4? Anyone who follows boxing knows Marquez was roided to the gills to render Pac unconscious. Landed the same punch previously...nothing, but all of a sudden he's a KO artist GTFOH.

Pacquiao had two knockdowns, full of energy and exciting. Mayweather was like a wet turd against Berto. That little shuffle and then collapsing to his knees at the end was beyond pathetic, I had to sell my TV and get a new one, I felt so dirty and violated afterwards.
          All of a sudden Marquez is a KO artist? wtf. Is Marquez knocking people out like a Malignaggi record?

You've made it apparent you're a troll'meister. Very unfortunate.

''Barrera vs Nas was boring.'' lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            All of a sudden Marquez is a KO artist? wtf. Is Marquez knocking people out like a Malignaggi record?

You've made it apparent you're a troll'meister. Very unfortunate.

''Barrera vs Nas was boring.'' lol
            Zaroku, we all know its only when he teamed up with Memo did he become a KO artist. Learn not to forget your boxing history bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              And you think Pac will make nothing? lol. It's another huge payday for Pac as well. And sad truth is, even if Pac loses, he will still make a huge payday, but it will be Floyd that will be taking the actual damage from the fight, lol. I think this is why Floyd fanatics doesn't want a rematch, because they're fully aware of the fact that it was Floyd who took the damage on the first fight. Floyd probably doesn't want to go through that again, especially with a healthy pac.
              Come on Mayabang, seriously. You are coming off like Floyd with his draw BS. You still honestly believe it was the shoulder?

I get that as a pac fan you want him to redeem himself against Floyd but just be straight up and say that. Don't pretend a rematch is warranted based on the fight. Manny had some moments for sure. Were those enough to warrant a rematch? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Zaroku, we all know its only when he teamed up with Memo did he become a KO artist. Learn not to forget your boxing history bud.
                Pull them dildos out your azz and mouth, and LGBT your life away. I have no idea whose dong you want.

Peace man,, get your man back.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Mayweather-Pacquiao II will be back on the radar when Floyd Mayweather says it's back on the radar, and not 1 minute before
                  Absolutely without question

The realest post in this fcking thread

Comment

No way Floyd will fight him again. He fought a one armed Manny like a scared little beiber. He got the luck win from an injured Manny. He took his win and retired. lol Plus that Berto fight took a lot out of Floyd :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      No way Floyd will fight him again. He fought a one armed Manny like a scared little beiber. He got the luck win from an injured Manny. He took his win and retired. lol Plus that Berto fight took a lot out of Floyd :AOR:
                      2 armed Manny threw only 10 more punches than 1 armed Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X