Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as well have another one surely it cant be as bad as the last fight?
    Why would any Floyd fan not want the rematch to happen it makes perfect sense but the only thing is I certainly wont be paying a stupid high fee once more If that's the case I'll just stream it perhaps the price isn't the issue okay...
    They need a better by far better undercard then I wont complain.

Comment

• As long as mayweather is allowed to use his roids i think he'll edge manny again. Only in boxing the big guy on steroids stays on the bike to get away from the much smaller guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016
        Why would any Floyd fan not want the rematch to happen it makes perfect sense ...
        Who won the fight, Floyd or Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Only Mayweather fans lie to themselves about this. Ignoring all the obvious sht. Marquez is(atleast was) nowhere near the puncher Pacquiao is.

Marquez has alot of KO's because he has a relatively weak resume.
          All i am doing is stating facts man, he didnt "all the sudden" become anything

Comment

• Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
            All i am doing is stating facts man, he didnt "all the sudden" become anything
            Everyone already knew Marquez was on the juice as soon as he showed up with a new body and the mysterious S&C was exposed by Conte as a PED chemist(not a S&C coach).

Most people just underestimated the effects of steroids, you'd often get posts like steroids don't help you take a punch better, they don't help power etc. Obviously not true.

Here's a thread by Reed.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=544804

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Is there interview for this?

starts around 1 minute mark.

also says he had it closer than the judges had it and "you win, some you lose some" with no mention of it being a draw. i guess he watched it twice LMFAO

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Who saw this coming? The hurt is strong, it's like a sea of salt. The saltiest damnedest ever. They say he was running from him for years, they fight he wins handily and they say he was hurt in camp, then they say he was hurt in the fight, then they say he was healed by the ocean, then he wasn't, then he was fine.

Get these losers out of here. Floyd left and with the exception of very few all we have are phonies. Manny made up stuff when Morales beat the breaks off him, made up stuff when jmm sent him to the dream realm, and he made up trash when Floyd stuck right hands into his jaw.

Comment

• All the advantages to mayweather jr. Again???

Pacquiao would be a moron, legacy wise, if he accepted the same conditions again, all in favor of Myweather Jr. in a 2nd fight.
                    So he should ask for the following, if Floyd is really a man and not a cowardly cheater:

--Fight taking place on neutral soil, not in the USA
                    --Never ever again fighting Floyd in Las Vegas
                    --No American referee, specially no African American one, who is a sold-out Mayweather fan and will allow him to clinch all night, hold and punch illegally and use his elbows illegally, but would be very attentive to warn and sanction Pacquiao all the time, to discourage him from attacking or cheating as his opponent does
                    --NO judges picked by Mayweather, which are mostly Americans, all native English speakers who can be easily bribed by team Mayweather to give him the decision no matter what
                    --NO gloves picked by Mayweather
                    --NO drug checking done by US agencies that put pressure on checking Pacquiao a lot of times but not Mayweather
                    --NO "official stats" provided by an American company which credits Mayweather for punches HE NEVER LANDED and doesn't credit Pacquiao for punches --and much harder ones at it-- that he landed, where the sound was 100% clear and loud and the slow motion doesn't lie, in case of needing to verify it.

And the list goes on, it's tedious to list everything, but the idea is: everything neutral, although it should be everything Asian and picked by Pacquiao, because Mayweather had the last fight arranged and executed 100% his way

BTW I am not even a Manny fan, far from it now that I know he is a sold-out religious zealot and a politician. But fair is fair. Maybe, just maybe in a fight where Floyd doesn't have everything his way, he would HAVE TO, for probably the first time in his career, get in the ring to FIGHT LIKE A MAN, not like a trickery running and hugging coward, and the 2nd one could actually be an exciting fight.
                    Last edited by sterilizer; 04-12-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• It never ceases to amaze me how much folks that supposedly hate Floyd enjoy giving him their hard earned money to fight easy opponents like Manny would be.......again.

Comment

Working...
                      X