Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    2 armed Manny threw only 10 more punches than 1 armed Manny.
    You do realize that means absolutely NOTHING dont you? Of course you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You do realize that means absolutely NOTHING dont you? Of course you dont.
      Hold on Pac Boy. Manny and his fans claim his reduced punch output was due to the shoulder. In his next fight, 11 months later, he throws only 10 more punches after getting surgery and claiming he was 100% healthy.

He won going away, no doubt, but the punch output still being lower suggests something else is the reason for the reduced punch output. Age, would be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        2 armed Manny threw only 10 more punches than 1 armed Manny.
        Its really sad man.

That man-crush of theirs is hard to read.

Pac would hate them for it

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Winter is near. Part 2 is coming Floyd. No where to hide..
          Yes it is!

Winter is near..

No where to hide Floyd.. Run Floyd run!

There is unfinished business to settle.
          Floyd minions unite. Follow your commander run! Run like your life depends on it!
          Run Forest run! Run like the wind!
          They're running for a new place remotely far from boxing fans. Some say it's near ground zero for nuclear testing sight hahaha

Here's Floyd with the fl0mo gang. United they stand united they run!
          I'll only approve of this fight if this doesn't happen in Vegas, No NSAC. No Bayless, No USADA, No Nevada judges.

BWaHAHaahaHAHaahaHAHaaHA!!!

Comment

If Pac isn't retired, I'd rather see him versus Postol, TC, or a catch weight fight with Canelo.

Comment

Man people refuse to let these 2 go....its like these are the only 2 boxers they know..the only people who wanna see it again are the p@ctards because after all those years of **** talking Manny failed them.

They just can not believe he lost to Mayweather, hell anytime Manny loses they refuse to acknowledge it and demand a rematch. They even called Juan a coward for not fighting him a 5th time after he almost killed Manny.

These 2 need to retire, and let the new breed of boxers take over, the **** is stale and old. Time stands still for no one.

Comment

I think its possible too. Mayweather said he ordered the Pacman fight. My guess is he wanted to see if Manny still has anything left to sell a rematch. Its clear he misses the spotlight. And there is still so much money left on the table for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Hold on Pac Boy. Manny and his fans claim his reduced punch output was due to the shoulder. In his next fight, 11 months later, he throws only 10 more punches after getting surgery and claiming he was 100% healthy.

He won going away, no doubt, but the punch output still being lower suggests something else is the reason for the reduced punch output. Age, would be my guess.
                  Punch out put was low in both fights. Its also common sense too. You have your arsenal, your game plan. Now you're hurt and you cant let your opponent know so they dont increase their output. Thats a lot of shlt tot think about in a mega fight...while in pain. So you do the best you can with what you got because you only have one good arm to use more of. Of course that reason unfortunately is gonna decrease an out put of punches. Then the amount of landed with floyd is gonna be significantly low because Floyd is good at slipping punches.

Manny Bradley...Manny even said himself what he did in this fight. He was way more cautious. Punches were more crisp and conservative. Didnt have to throw as manny punches. Big difference in choosing to throw and not being able too throw what you want when you want or need. Age i agree plays a good roll. Manny fighters get more conservative and wiser as they keep fighting. My point stands the same. Two different fights two different circumstances. Output of punches has nothing to do with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Pact@rds narrative has finally come full circle and now Floyd is scared again to fight Pacquiao.

Stupid pact@rd logic is never-ending.
                    Amazing aint it..naw let me rephrase that..its sad as hell

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      All of a sudden Marquez is a KO artist? wtf. Is Marquez knocking people out like a Malignaggi record?

You've made it apparent you're a troll'meister. Very unfortunate.

''Barrera vs Nas was boring.'' lol
                      Yes, compared to his previous fights it was boring. Barrera wanted to kill Hamed, but had to stifle all that anger or he'd play into Hamed's game and face the same fate as Kelley. When he felt his had had the fight in the bag in R12 he thought, "**** it.." and unleashed his rage and banged Hamed's head against the turnbuckle. Also, compate Hamed's body and face to his previous fights, he looked half-dead against Barrera.

Not trolling, but come on...Marquez's PED abuse is so obvious and hardly disputed by anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X