Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Pact@rds narrative has finally come full circle and now Floyd is scared again to fight Pacquiao.

Stupid pact@rd logic is never-ending.
    They are that stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Pact@rds narrative has finally come full circle and now Floyd is scared again to fight Pacquiao.

Stupid pact@rd logic is never-ending.
      Run Floyd run! Run like the wind! Run like your life depends on it! Don't you dare fight Pac again! Go to queer st! That's where your other Floyd minions want to hide too. Just check your footwear before you trip yourself!

Good bye Floyd! Stay queer!

(Fl0mo buddies behind Floyd hahaha)

Comment

Not interested in another 300 million dollar dupe. You guys should have learned already.

Comment

LOL wut???? How is MayPac II on the radar again exactly?

Floyd has been retired for 7 months seemingly focused on the promotional end of the fight game & Manny is less than a month away from being elected a Philippines senator if things keep on the path they are on. This fight is almost 100% off the table til 2022 when Manny's first term is over & Manny is 43 & Floyd is 45.

I'm rooting for both of these guys being done in the getting hit in the head game & both doing big things outside the ring. I'm rooting for a 2024 invite from President Pacquiao to Mayweather to visit him in Malacanang Palace to reminisce.

Comment

Does anyone really think boxing needs to see Floyd/Manny 2 or Floyd/Canelo 2? They would both make money, but shouldn't someone else get to fight Floyd since he dominated in such a clear fashion, according to the judges at ringside and everyone at ringside scoring the fight?

There are Manny fans on this board that want Floyd and Manny to fight 100 times just in the hopes Manny wins 1 so they can celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Does anyone really think boxing needs to see Floyd/Manny 2 or Floyd/Canelo 2? They would both make money, but shouldn't someone else get to fight Floyd since he dominated in such a clear fashion, according to the judges at ringside and everyone at ringside scoring the fight?

There are Manny fans on this board that want Floyd and Manny to fight 100 times just in the hopes Manny wins 1 so they can celebrate.
              I don't think we need Mayweather vs. Manny 2! The fact that it's a popular question is sad itself. What we need is Canelo vs. GGG, Khan vs. Brook, Wilder vs. Fury, DSG vs. Broner, Loma vs. Walters, Ward vs. Kovalev, LSC vs. Rigo, etc. Boxing is loaded with talent! Floyd and Manny have done there part, now let's move on!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I don't think we need Mayweather vs. Manny 2! The fact that it's a popular question is sad itself. What we need is Canelo vs. GGG, Khan vs. Brook, Wilder vs. Fury, DSG vs. Broner, Loma vs. Walters, Ward vs. Kovalev, LSC vs. Rigo, etc. Boxing is loaded with talent! Floyd and Manny have done there part, now let's move on!
                I agree. If you are a fan that only cares about just Floyd and Manny you should move on to MMA and let the boxing fans enjoy the sport.

Comment

I like how people just casually gaze over the idea of purse splits come May vs Pac 2. lol

This is why it won't happen! ''But we beat Bradley with better stats than May vs Pac, Floyd, give us the damn rematch, and 60/40 again...Don't mind that Pacquiao said he won and didn't give you credit!'' - Arum

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I agree. If you are a fan that only cares about just Floyd and Manny you should move on to MMA and let the boxing fans enjoy the sport.
                    I think this weekend's fights on Showtime and NBC is what boxing needs! PPVs need to be extra special, and very rare! Canelo vs. GGG...yes!!! Ward vs. Kovalev...yes!!! Manny vs. Bradley III...NO!!! Mayweather vs. Berto...NO!!! Mayweather vs. Pacquiao II...NO!!! Mayweather vs. GGG...HELL YEAH!!!

Comment

Since when is Spoon writing articles on NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X