Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it does happen, it better be outside of Vegas because we all know Floyd is just going to cheat again and pay off the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Winter is near. Part 2 is coming Floyd. No where to hide..
      Yes it is!

Winter is near..

No where to hide Floyd.. Run Floyd run!

There is unfinished business to settle.
      I'll only approve of this fight if this doesn't happen in Vegas, No NSAC. No Bayless, No USADA, No Nevada judges.

BWaHAHaahaHaahaHAHaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Ah yes !!! A healthy PAC that has a full training camp with a killer right hook and with his great footwork and jr with zero peds hahahahahahahaha jr will meet his doom trying to get up off the canvas so he can jump out of the ring running his best crying "this can't be true"!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Comment

im sure as a boxing journalist he wishes there was demand for that fight

he probably got 3x as much work when boxing as at all time lows during the buildup and people would read articles about what toilet paper brand manny prefers

but alas

Comment

I don't want to see them fight. It will have the same outcome. Floyd by decision. Manny could not stop Bradley so how will he be able to touch Floyd. It's all about money. He wants to make 50 million and Freddie wants his 10%. Boring fight!

Comment

Floyd is clearly superior, no need for a rematch. Both should stay retired unless Manny wants to get battered by Canelo.

Comment

Lol fl0mo c u n t s will settle for a mediocre 1st fight that to taste the sting of a healthy 2 handed Pac.

Alright! Vagina boxing is contagious hahaha

Floyd minions unite. Follow your commander run! Run like your life depends on it!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Winter is near. Part 2 is coming Floyd. No where to hide..
                  Yes it is!

Winter is near..

No where to hide Floyd.. Run Floyd run!

There is unfinished business to settle.
                  Floyd minions unite. Follow your commander run! Run like your life depends on it!
                  I'll only approve of this fight if this doesn't happen in Vegas, No NSAC. No Bayless, No USADA, No Nevada judges.

BWaHAHaahaHAHaaHAHaa!!!

Comment

Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    By Lyle Fitzsimmons - A week ago, the mere mention of Money-Pacman II drew held noses.

A week later, it's drawing desirous sighs.

Though both nicknamed combatants from last May's windfall/snoozer have said they plan now to focus on other things, it's difficult to imagine the drumbeat not getting louder for an encore in the immediate aftermath of Manny Pacquiao's return to top-level competitive relevance on Saturday night.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather-Pacquiao II will be back on the radar when Floyd Mayweather says it's back on the radar, and not 1 minute before LMAO

Comment

I'll only approve of this fight if this doesn't happen in Vegas, No NSAC. No Bayless, No USADA, No Nevada judges. Off course that's just wishful thinking. Floyd won't allow leaving his precious corrupt city were anyone can be bought.. He's invincible there.

If not, Crawford for me or Canelo.
                      I'm more of a Pacquiao "fan".

But honnestly, I don't think he can beat Mayweather.
                      This fight remind me Duran vs Leonard.

If Mayweather tries to make it a macho fight just like Leonard did in his first fight with Duran, Manny might beat him convincingly, but won't happen, safety first doe, Floyd is right to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X