Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not - Mayweather-Pacquiao II is Back on The Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Good post. Manny needs the rematch to erase the putrid performance in the 1st fight (and the post fight presser) from the minds of everyone that watched the fight.
    It wasn't putrid by any stretch of the imagination. You have Mayweather to blame for the lack of action in that fight. He doesn't need to erase ****, he redeemed himself with his glorious victory over Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      It wasn't putrid by any stretch of the imagination. You have Mayweather to blame for the lack of action in that fight. He doesn't need to erase ****, he redeemed himself with his glorious victory over Bradley.
      We can agree to disagree. If you think beating Tim for a 3rd time (IMO and I guess yours as well) makes up for that, ok. I doubt you'd have such a low bar for anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        On the real doe, if you want glorious watch Barrera vs Prince Nas. Or Singsurat vs Pacquiao. Or beyond glorious, Pac vs Marquez 4, or the 1st round of Pac vs Marquez 1...who's the tougher man?

There's no way May vs Pac 2 happens unless Pac really needs more money to rid of the debt... and 80/20 won't cut it, nor will Arum even want to hear it!

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
          only a blind fck would agree Floyd dominated Manny, go back and watch the video and u see floyd had no meaningful punches.
          The commentator was so biased for Floyd it was laughable.
          Oh you mean the same commentator who was crying like a ***** over last Saturday being Manny's last fight & takes shots at Floyd at every opportunity? He's biased FOR Floyd now? LOL okay.

Cmon man. Almost every great fighter in history have lost a fight. There is no shame in Manny losing to Floyd & there wouldn't have been any shame in Floyd losing to Manny if that had happened.

F#cking fanboys.

Comment

Floyd will announce the fight 2 weeks before the fight!

Comment

Another easy W and 100+ mil for Mayweather, another round of excuses for Pac turds. Bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I don't think we need Mayweather vs. Manny 2! The fact that it's a popular question is sad itself. What we need is Canelo vs. GGG, Khan vs. Brook, Wilder vs. Fury, DSG vs. Broner, Loma vs. Walters, Ward vs. Kovalev, LSC vs. Rigo, etc. Boxing is loaded with talent! Floyd and Manny have done there part, now let's move on!
                This right here. Floyd & Manny have been great fighters of their era. Its time for this current era of fighters to start making their mark & become the next Manny's & Floyd's.

I'd prefer seeing any of the fights mentioned (besides maybe Brook vs Khan, rather see some combo of Brook vs Thurman vs Bradley) than MayPac II.

Comment

Floyd vs Manny 2 will be boring again since Floyd mastered the hugging tactics.
                  I rather see Canelo vs Manny. Toe to Toe!

Comment

Give Floyd a second go and Manny gets embarrassed again times 10. Take a dream and put it in a pipe. Call it a pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      On the real doe, if you want glorious watch Barrera vs Prince Nas. Or Singsurat vs Pacquiao. Or beyond glorious, Pac vs Marquez 4, or the 1st round of Pac vs Marquez 1...who's the tougher man?

There's no way May vs Pac 2 happens unless Pac really needs more money to rid of the debt... and 80/20 won't cut it, nor will Arum even want to hear it!
                      Hatred and bias set aside? Ready? Barrera vs Prince Nas was a boring fight. Barrera fought a tentative, safe fight which Nas was totally unprepared for, and not to mention totally drained, injured and mismanaged by Suarez and Manny (RIP). Barrera, himself, said to Merchant he didn't want to engage lest he gets knocked out. Marquez vs Pac 4? Anyone who follows boxing knows Marquez was roided to the gills to render Pac unconscious. Landed the same punch previously...nothing, but all of a sudden he's a KO artist GTFOH.

Pacquiao had two knockdowns, full of energy and exciting. Mayweather was like a wet turd against Berto. That little shuffle and then collapsing to his knees at the end was beyond pathetic, I had to sell my TV and get a new one, I felt so dirty and violated afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X