Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford is dead on and what I've been saying all along!!

GGG invincibility would be gone if he faced WArd. His camp knows it as well. Even, Ward said he spoke to Tom Loeffler who said were not trying to fight you. Abel is doing all the talking. GGG willignto go too 168 to fight Froch or Jr but want Ward at 165..lmao Yeah, that tells you right there what's up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk
      [/URL]]
      Golovkin didn't take him seriously because Ward's confusing and erratic behaviour as regarding this specific sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        350k people watched him fight on BET. If you think half of them would actually PAY for the privilege of watching him hug Golovkin 60 times a fight, you're the idiot.

Apparently you're new to the sport. Ward-GGG is a fight that the hardcore fight community would be amped for. Those kinda fights generate 300K-350K.

BTW, wasn't Ward-Smith the same night as Lemieux-N'dam. Which did better??? The bum that GGG eventually fought, or Ward?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Canelo is a victim. LOL, Canelo hasn't fought at jr middleweight since the Floyd catchweight. He's quite literally made a Canelo weight for himself. And you have no shame, 1st Floyd, now Canelo. Along with Ward. Who else gets away with excuses?? But GGG gets none.
          Not really sure what in my post suggested I was playing victim advocate for Canelo , but I'm thinking it may be your reading comprehension . All I said was that he is a innocent bystander as it pertains to "THIS" situation concerning the 160 strap that Cotto grabbed without having intentions to defend at its proper super middle weight limit

Comment

• How can you even avoid someone who is not even willing to enter the initial phase of the negotiation? It's so stupid.

Team GG is a busy team, as everyone knows. You could imagine them waiting patiently for Ward's offer at a time when they're looking for an opponent. Here's Ward taking his time, blow smoke, always confused what he'll do next...

Then bam. The Lemieux fight appeared out of nowhere. Previously, the manner in which Lemieux beat Ndam impressed GPB's Hoya and Hopkins; There's no need to marinate the fight. It has to happen NOW. See how swift things go when both fighters want the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I love, Floyd. Thomas Hearns would beat Floyd 10 times out of 10 and I would bet money on it. It's ok to be a fan of a fighter while still saying he'd lose to someone else. GGG loses to Ward and that's ok. He's still one of my very favorites.
              Yea, real boxing fan.

You gotta love your guy, warts and all.

I am the same with Marquez, he is prolly one of my top 3 favorite fighters but I'm not sure if he could beat Pacquiao again. I think I'd like to see him fight once more, but not if he is starting to break down.

Comment

• I like Crawford but he really hasn't risked much in his career yet so he has no room to talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  350k people watched him fight on BET. If you think half of them would actually PAY for the privilege of watching him hug Golovkin 60 times a fight, you're the idiot.
                  So, nobody would buy a Ward/Golovkin fight ?

Coz Ward is sooooo awful ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    No I'm not. Anyone with eyes and who isn't a Little G-tard can recognise that Lara is levels above Martin Murray in terms of talent.

Murray is bang average. He fought a good fight against an ageing Martinez who probably took him lightly. Other than that, I thought he lost to an ageing Strum and has no significant wins.
                    My opinion of Lara is nothing to do with GGG. I watched his fights with Angulo and Canelo before he ever started gobbing off about Golovkin.

If he was decked twice by Angulo and couldn't beat Canelo at 155, he sure as hell isn't going to beat GGG at 160.

I rate Murray better than Lara P4P, btw, but that's just me. As I said, going by their records and results in the respective divisions, they are on the same level.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Martin Murray was around the same level at 160 as Lara is at 154, and is much bigger and stronger. Murray would have beaten Lara at 160 and so would GGG.

We don't know how Golovkin would perform at 168 because he has never fought there. He is doing what any boxer in his right mind would do in his position - focusing on big fights, and world titles, in his own natural weight class.
                      Wut ?

Get real, Lara is better than Murray in EVERY department.

Why would you say something like that ?

So..... we just add Lara to Golovkins resume, right ?

Don't go thinking that Golovkins resume' = Canelo's resume'.

Comment

Working...
                      X