No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford is one of the rising stars in HBO's stable of network fighters.

Another rising superstar is WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs).

Crawford has a lot of respect for Golovkin's body of work on the network.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inb4 lil'g's good boys say Crawford DNSAB!

Comment

"best active" and wil be fighting this SMW we dont know who

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford is one of the rising stars in HBO's stable of network fighters.

Another rising superstar is WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs).

Crawford is on that Ward train too. He said he is the best active fighter today>? Really Active? Wow! Why doesn't Ward challenge Kovalev? exactly he is trying to fight a guy who is a division or two now below him. Plus What has Crawford done to get to fight Pacquaio. Beat Dierry John and Gamboa. Give me a dam* Break.

Comment

Get this clown outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

He also didn't become lineal super middleweight champion whilst operating as a middleweight and blocking other fighters from competing for titles in their rightful weight class.

Comment

According to some idiots on this board, Andre Ward isn't even top 10 P4P. Apparently Pascal ranks higher on some folks' lists.
              You know who you are.

Comment

I really like crawford. He is a very humble respectful guy.

His statements are humble opinions.
                I can typically wait to see him fight all those names at 140-147.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
                  Crawford is on that Ward train too. He said he is the best active fighter today>? Really Active? Wow! Why doesn't Ward challenge Kovalev? exactly he is trying to fight a guy who is a division or two now below him. Plus What has Crawford done to get to fight Pacquaio. Beat Dierry John and Gamboa. Give me a dam* Break.
                  Who should I trust, you or Kathy Duva? Decisions decisions...

Comment

Obviously. And he probably never will.

Golovkin will continue to dominate the little leagues.

Comment

Working...
                    X