Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love, Floyd. Thomas Hearns would beat Floyd 10 times out of 10 and I would bet money on it. It's ok to be a fan of a fighter while still saying he'd lose to someone else. GGG loses to Ward and that's ok. He's still one of my very favorites.

Comment

• Nothing but truth. Lol @ the GGG defense force turning on Crawford as expected.

Comment

• now they gon try to undermine Crawford bc they dont like what he said

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          If you don't think Ward-GGG does more than 150K PPV buys you're a pure-dee f.uck'n idiot.
          350k people watched him fight on BET. If you think half of them would actually PAY for the privilege of watching him hug Golovkin 60 times a fight, you're the idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Lara is still a world class fighter and better than anyone Golovkin has ever been in the ring with by far.

Again, the weight game is what Little G-tards play to get out of certain fights. Real fighters have talent that defies weight. Clearly Little G is not one of those..... unless you have a style that he feels suits him of course lol
            Martin Murray was around the same level at 160 as Lara is at 154, and is much bigger and stronger. Murray would have beaten Lara at 160 and so would GGG.

We don't know how Golovkin would perform at 168 because he has never fought there. He is doing what any boxer in his right mind would do in his position - focusing on big fights, and world titles, in his own natural weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I love, Floyd. Thomas Hearns would beat Floyd 10 times out of 10 and I would bet money on it. It's ok to be a fan of a fighter while still saying he'd lose to someone else. GGG loses to Ward and that's ok. He's still one of my very favorites.
              I think Hearns would have been too strong for Mayweather and would have nullified his holding escape tactics. GGG definitely would exposed and destroyed by Ward. Kovaleav kills Ward.

Comment

• We know Crawford, we know

Comment

• Damn, any GGG fans who liked Crawford will now become a Crawford hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Again, how do you duck someone who's offer was "I'll fight you late next year sometime after I take on 3 tune-ups"?
                    Whaaat? When they first talked about fighting GGG team basically said they weren't ready. Then said Ward didn't bring enough money. Then they wanted a catch weight. Gtfoh man its been excuses from GGG side of things from the jump

Comment

• Truth and nothing but the truth so help me god. No matter how many times the trainer said it, yet it can't register with these moronic stans. This reminds me of a certain fanbase that mysteriously disappeared or changed their nsb's handle. I am beginning to wonder if this is the same fanbase that jump ship.

Comment

Working...
                      X