Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I don't care about the whole lance armstrong either. I don't mean to diminish what you put so much effort into...but nobody gives a *** anymore...only you and a handful of other people with nothing better to do.
    There is no effort just like it wasn't effort for all those Floyd fans who keep on deflecting. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      I don't care about the whole lance armstrong either. I don't mean to diminish what you put so much effort into...but nobody gives a *** anymore...only you and a handful of other people with nothing better to do.
      "people with nothing better to do."

but, but, but we are just trying to help floyd clean the sport of boxing....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        They said the same about Lance Armstrong ......

Still, your deflection is funny. Like people stop talking about retired boxers? and Floyd who had a fight just a few months ago can still come back.
        That was total ownage brotha' lmao

They are losing sleep defending Floyd they shrug it off to say it's no issue but they keep coming in here trying to save their fallen hero

classic! hehehe
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-19-2015, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          Yeah we should make a movie called "A Pact@rd's Mind" about Rath, Adp & spoon being hired by an imaginary Philippine government agent to investigate the vast murican conspiracy to destroying a national hero.
          i ruined alleyesclosed, he thinks nothing but me. LOL

Comment

• There is something about this thread that Floyd fans keep coming back.

in different alt of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              but Spoon pointed out that Floyd's readings showed that Floyd did not have high blood pressure nor low blood pressure.

I just checked out Floyd's readings. Relatively normal. Nothing out of the ordinary

http://www.medindia.net/patients/cal...calculator.asp

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84

"Congratulations! Your Blood Pressure is within the normal limits for your age group.
              You seem to have a Normal Blood Pressure and you are NOT at risk for Hypertension (high blood pressure)."

Thanks for putting the facts laid out brotha'

Floyd fans can't take it anymore lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                i ruined alleyesclosed, he thinks nothing but me. LOL
                They are nomads trying to find shelter, but they keep on going to this place wich is ground zero, where occasionally nuclear PED truths keeps knocking themselves up like a moth to a flame.

They can't help it their trying to salvage what reputation Floyd has left. The thing is it's irreparable at this point.

So they should have a new battle cry in here! Peds are cool! Floyd peds! So what! Hahahahaha
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-19-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  "people with nothing better to do."

but, but, but we are just trying to help floyd clean the sport of boxing....
                  Floyd did say that right... Or am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    There is something about this thread that Floyd fans keep coming back.

in different alt of course.
                    Who are my other "alts" doe?

Comment

• Yup he looks clean alright

Comment

Working...
                      X