Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Wait, are you not the guy who said "please stop talking about my hero Floyd. He is now retired". Right?
    Ployd Fights with too much skill for the manny. The poor Manny PAC MAN from the Philippines was humiliated to to point of needed to create excuses why he lost to Ployd.

Ployd Fights too smart for the Punk'n head PAC MAN. Ployd beat a nation.

Ployd is Superman. PloooooyyyyyyyyyDDDD! Why for Floyd destroyed this nation! PloooyyyDDD!

Comment

• Originally posted by y0z786 View Post
      So the butt hurt manny fans are still sore from the loss, and the Floyd haters just wont give up.

The dude beat idol and has retired, time to give up guys.
      They are butt hurt, but they love getting Korned regularly on this thread.
      I know women like this. Women who ask me to at least bring over a bottle of wine/food so they can imagine I care. They want to believe what they want to believe.

This IV thread will not ever restore PAC to the myth he has always been.

Comment

• Easy questions by Hauser yet till this day they can't answer this question to clear the air and save Floyd.

Red flag!

1. Does Floyd have a documented medical history of chronic dehydration necessitating medical intervention & IV infusion?
        2. Who was the treating physician? (I don't think Memo & Ariza have medical degrees; and I doubt the USADA reps were licensed MDs.)
        3. Is Floyd & the USADA willing to show the copy of the TUE application? If so & they have nothing to hide, will the application clearly show the precise description of the clinical situation & specific medical indication for the IV infusion; the name of the treating physician; the ICD-10 code E86.0 or E87.1; and all the other relevant medical information listed in sub-section C?
        4. Why was oral rehydration not a valid option? What was the existing co-morbidity that ruled it out as an option?

Relating to section "3. Medical best practice treatment"

1. Was Floyd experiencing a medical emergency? (He obviously was not under inpatient care, in which case the volume he infused would not have required a TUE, retroactive or not.)
        2. What is the supporting evidence that no alternative treatment (i.e.--drinking orally) could have been used?
        3. Who was the ordering physician, and who were the qualified medical personnel to perform the treatment?
        4. Why wasn't the infusion done in an appropriate medical setting instead of at home?

Comment

• Please wear your hat, okay?

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          From the street sweepers to the Supreme Court, his nefarious power cannot be stopped. Floyd and his diabolical deeds have permeated all aspects of life.

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another. Oppenheimer, Trinity, father of the atomic bomb.

The Philippines will not be the same post Mayweather. I return to Japan tomorrow night. This trip to Makati was another adventure for me. I have seen poverty, & grit. It is always a mixed bag when I am here. I want to help everyone in need, we all do, or so I want to believe.

The hopes of a nation were dashed by Floyd. Hopes that are now replaced by delusions, If only Manny could have been able to take on Vishnu's multi-armed form, and used all 6 or 8 of his arms to destroy Floyd. Now Floyd has become Death, the Destroyer of the Philippines.

Best Regards,
          Zaroku

"Yes, yes you appear to have some grasp as to the gravity of the Mayweather problem. But you still aren't wearing your hat? Remember he's always waiting and watching, just like a certain famous white bicycle rider that won't be named. Here are simple instructions for what is our last line of defense. Do not reveal these instructions to anyone!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Wait, are you not the guy who said "please stop talking about my hero Floyd. He is now retired". Right?
            Lol now you've been reduced to just making stuff up. Time for you to throw in the towel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"Yes, yes you appear to have some grasp as to the gravity of the Mayweather problem. But you still aren't wearing your hat? Remember he's always waiting and watching, just like a certain famous white bicycle rider that won't be named. Here are simple instructions for what is our last line of defense. Do not reveal these instructions to anyone!"

You are killing me! LMAO! Ployd Fight to good. Beat a nation! After JFK was assinated, people mourned less.

Ployd easily beat Fanny PAC man.

I suggest the gov of the Philippines hire a Ployd doppleganger and go city to city, with PAC, and put on a couple of rounds where PAC wins. Put it all under the big top, like the circus it would be.

Hahahaha!

Comment

Let's get a patent on an aluminum lined helmet for these guys to wear as they go about their daily delusions. The aluminum cap, followed by the shock protecting helmet.

AL-PAC--HELMETS. Helping are challenged customers preserve what little brains they have left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You are killing me! LMAO! Ployd Fight to good. Beat a nation! After JFK was assinated, people mourned less.

Ployd easily beat Fanny PAC man.

I suggest the gov of the Philippines hire a Ployd doppleganger and go city to city, with PAC, and put on a couple of rounds where PAC wins. Put it all under the big top, like the circus it would be.

Hahahaha!

"I believe I understand, and a doppelganger would have the added bonus of quelling the illiterate masses, yes, yes, yes I believe a plan is possibly developing. But what if what they needed was simpler, what if all they needed was Mayweather's scent? As strange as this may sound, but I think we could calm them by using his fresh excreted sweat. Like many creatures in the animal kingdom use pheromones for attraction etc., Mayweather's sweat could be utilized...."

Comment

"I believe I understand, and a doppelganger would have the added bonus of quelling the illiterate masses, yes, yes, yes I believe a plan is possibly developing. But what if what they needed was simpler, what if all they needed was Mayweather's scent? As strange as this may sound, but I think we could calm them by using his fresh excreted sweat. Like many creatures in the animal kingdom use pheromones for attraction etc., Mayweather's sweat could be utilized...."
                    A doppleganger with Eau De Floyd cologne & nutsac nectar on him might be the fall back plan? Hand out mayweather nut sac scratch & sniff papers to the imbecilic crowds with very detailed instructions on how to scratch, then how to sniff.

Then have Manny beat up a team of Floyd look alikes, and pay then in crack.
                    PAC destroys a Crack Head Floyd lookalike.

Restoring supreme respect to PAC--Taardo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      A doppleganger with Eau De Floyd cologne & nutsac nectar on him might be the fall back plan? Hand out mayweather nut sac scratch & sniff papers to the imbecilic crowds with very detailed instructions on how to scratch, then how to sniff.

Then have Manny beat up a team of Floyd look alikes, and pay then in crack.
                      PAC destroys a Crack Head Floyd lookalike.

Restoring supreme respect to PAC--Taardo.

"Indubitably, yes a scratch and sniff attractant based on the scent of Mayweather's balls. Yes, I believe it could work and we could arrange to have the liquid form of his sweat pumped into their water supply. The plan is developing so quickly now, we just might be responsible for saving the Philippines...."

Comment

Working...
                      X