Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fresh news of an investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      It took no evidence for Floyd fans to call Manny a PEDs cheat and faked an injury.

In this case, there is plenty of evidence. You are either closing your eyes or intentionally avoiding because your hero is named Floyd Mayweather.

Just look at Floyd's pre-fight form. Do you see anything about a medical condition that resembles severely dehydrated? IVs? Explanation on how he took them vitamins?

What about the NSAC examination? The doctor who cleared Floyd didn't find that problem and Floyd's readings were one of a normal healthy athlete.

There is more but the above is enough to warrant an investigation but like I said, you will deflect. You will not come back with a valid explanation and counter with any evidence of your own YET, try to laugh off evidence that is NOT my own but true evidence.

The funny thing about this is that you and other Floyd fans are the ones who really have NOTHING to back up your statements. Except for your deflections.
      Hmmm...seems with all this confirmed "evidence " there would be some type of investigation and subsequent punishment. Let me know how it plays out...wait don't, cuz i really don't care. They could overturn every win so he's 0-0 with 49nc's...i still got to watch a truly gifted fighter ply his trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        There is something about this thread that Floyd fans keep coming back.

in different alt of course.

Funniest **** ever.

Mate, that's hilarious coming from you. You, and the other few serious ******s, have every single member of this site outnumbered with your posts in this thread alone 1000 to 1. You guys have posted more in this thread, a Floyd Mayweather thread, than every single other person on this whole site combined has posted in every single other boxing thread on this front page of the entire forum combined. That is a worrying level of Floyd obsession for people who supposedly hate the guy.

Just take this page alone for example. There are one or two people saying they don't give a **** anymore, literally a couple of posts, compared to the same four or so demented Pac fans who've written every single other post on this page, and you've repeated that for this entire 7000 post thread. Seven thousand posts. The only reason this thread is still going is because of Pac fans...ie you are the only ones keeping this Floyd thread alive and you are the only guys still talking about Floyd Mayweather when everyone else had stopped long ago.

In fact, you and the other couple of sad cases here make up 99.9% of Floyd Mayweather based posts and threads on this entire site. A fighter who is retired. Pac fans keeping Floyd's threads alive. Not Floyd fans, but Pac fans obsessed with Floyd. That is truly hilarious. We've got huge fights coming up currently, great fights, and you guys are still talking about a guy that is not only retired, but one you supposedly don't even like and you are the only guys talking about him here.

Five to ten years ago, if you mentioned that it would be Pac fans talking about Floyd more than the most obsessed Floyd fan and that Pac fans would make up 99% of Floyd threads, talking about Floyd more than anyone else even after he'd retired, you'd have been laughed out of the joint.

You and about three others, in particular, make up 6500 of those posts repeating the same tired arguments over and over and over and over, to people who largely stopped caring quite a long time ago. Every now and then someone comes in and posts a few times then leaves, and yet you guys have been here from the very start of this thread and yet half a year later, when everyone else stopped giving a **** and moved on to current events and actual boxing now, you few spastics are still repeating the same posts that you've been repeating since the very start of this thread!

You have literally posted thousands of posts about Floyd Mayweather. Think about that for a second mate: You, a Pac fan, have posted for months and months and months on end, thousands and thousands of times about Floyd Mayweather. You, a Pac fan, talk about Floyd Mayweather significantly more than you do about Pac or about boxing in general. You, a Pac fan, talk about Floyd more than Floyd fans do! I'd go so far as to wager that you don't talk at all about boxing or Pac at all, but you only talk about Floyd Mayweather now, that's how truly, creepily, sadly obsessed you bunch are. Deep psychological obsession.

Get a goddamn grip of yourselves you utter muppets. Grow a set and move on. It's humiliating and embarrassing watching supposedly grown men sink to such levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Hmmm...seems with all this confirmed "evidence " there would be some type of investigation and subsequent punishment. Let me know how it plays out...wait don't, cuz i really don't care. They could overturn every win so he's 0-0 with 49nc's...i still got to watch a truly gifted fighter ply his trade.
          "No we are not deflecting" - Floyd fans

Then every single post from those same Floyd fans are just a bunch of deflections.

You should hire her to help you out. I hear that she is pretty good at deflecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            "No we are not deflecting" - Floyd fans

Then every single post from those same Floyd fans are just a bunch of deflections.

You should hire her to help you out. I hear that she is pretty good at deflecting.

Lol you keep repeating the same ****. Don't get people coming in here just to make fun of you idiots confused with defending floyd. It's quite a narrative you guys have going between you...failing to see you're just 3-4 ******s validating eachother while everyone else laughs at you.

Comment

• "There's nothing humorous about a far reaching conspiracy involving all levels of government orchestrated by none other than Mayweather. His abilities are so far reaching and destructive that even in retirement his pernicious powers of corruption and persuasion are still in place. Don't you see, he hasn't actually retired?!?!? He's still pulling the strings, he's still at it! Imagine what Mayweather did to the Philippines repeated on a global scale?!?!? He'll destroy us all if he isn't stopped!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"There's nothing humorous about a far reaching conspiracy involving all levels of government orchestrated by none other than Mayweather. His abilities are so far reaching and destructive that even in retirement his pernicious powers of corruption and persuasion are still in place. Don't you see, he hasn't actually retired?!?!? He's still pulling the strings, he's still at it! Imagine what Mayweather did to the Philippines repeated on a global scale?!?!? He'll destroy us all if he isn't stopped!!!!"
                From the street sweepers to the Supreme Court, his nefarious power cannot be stopped. Floyd and his diabolical deeds have permeated all aspects of life.

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another. Oppenheimer, Trinity, father of the atomic bomb.

The Philippines will not be the same post Mayweather. I return to Japan tomorrow night. This trip to Makati was another adventure for me. I have seen poverty, & grit. It is always a mixed bag when I am here. I want to help everyone in need, we all do, or so I want to believe.

The hopes of a nation were dashed by Floyd. Hopes that are now replaced by delusions, If only Manny could have been able to take on Vishnu's multi-armed form, and used all 6 or 8 of his arms to destroy Floyd. Now Floyd has become Death, the Destroyer of the Philippines.

Best Regards,
                Zaroku

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Evidence cannot be deflected, evidence would result in full investigations and convictions of wrongdoing. Sadly the pact@rds on this thread throw the word "evidence" around quite loosely.
                  I think most of the haters pronounce it "e'bi'dence! But I completely agree. They need to know from a legal stand point there needs to be a chain of custody for evidence. How was it gathered, who gathered it, is it admissible or not? Evidence, in a real investigation would need to be gathered by those trained in evidence gathering.

PAC lost, Floyd cheated
                  PAC is KTFO, lucky punch, Marquez cheated.

PAC fights Malinaggi in the future & PAC is stopped, global suicides.

PAC was never as his fans though he was.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-21-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Lol you keep repeating the same ****. Don't get people coming in here just to make fun of you idiots confused with defending floyd. It's quite a narrative you guys have going between you...failing to see you're just 3-4 ******s validating eachother while everyone else laughs at you.
                    Wait, are you not the guy who said "please stop talking about my hero Floyd. He is now retired". Right?

Comment

The big stream of agreement is PAC lost. There is no nvestigation. There will be no investigation. Deflecting nothing is really easy. Provoking PAC TizNards is even easier.

Oh the humanity.

If PAC was Vishnu, Floyd would have still beaten him easily!

Get over it

Comment

Working...
                      X