Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    coming from a guy who joins may 2015

and 90& of his posts is depending Floyd.

yeah right
    Thanks to metrics!

I have about around 67 / 127 posts unrelated to Floyd SINCE May.. 90%??

whereas with you by just typing ''Hauser'' I found more than 200 hits...

''yeah right.'' lol
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-20-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Samurai Sam deserves his own thread with that masterpiece he wrote. Very in depth. He cornered all bases.

Result.

Floyd is definitely,

GUILTY
      SamuraiSam put you back in the saddle! The floyd lovers have been forced to regroup and defend the process of "dripping" as it is know in the streets of Urban Las Vegas.

Dripping often produced a feeling of intense well being...the dripper as the user is known will not drink water for a while then buy his "works", get a "bag" and ask for a special street person known as an "assistant." One the drip is inserted the assistant will follow the "dripper" around as the contents slowly leaves the bag. We spoke to several drip addicts:

One eyed Pete: "man I done herrawnin...crack, that doo doo gas from Africa but this **** its for real."..

Sleezebag steve: Man I usssseda deliver the bags to floyd! we was bess buddies!!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        SamuraiSam put you back in the saddle! The floyd lovers !
        ''The Floyd lovers.'' Macrocosm vs Microcosm. Imagine if your typical MA Thesis was between 1-4 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yea but he cheated legally so its coo
          They all cheat! Some are really good at it! Some can control opinion!
          Manny lost! One arm, IV usage, running, etc etc! He looked one dimensional and robotic! Let it go!

Comment

• So far the conspiracy to cope with Pac's failure involves. Floyd, Haymon, PBC, USADA, NSAC, the judges, the referees, the manufacturer of weigh-in equipment, Las Vegas emergency services, the MGM Grand, Showtime Sports, CBS, the medical staff who fill IV bags and the medical supplies company that manufactures them. Who else am I missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              So far the conspiracy to cope with Pac's failure involves. Floyd, Haymon, PBC, USADA, NSAC, the judges, the referees, the manufacturer of weigh-in equipment, Las Vegas emergency services, the MGM Grand, Showtime Sports, CBS, the medical staff who fill IV bags and the medical supplies company that manufactures them. Who else am I missing?
              So far the conspiracy to cope with Pac's failure involves Victor Conte, whom which Thomas Hauser approves as the defacto for antidoping, HBO - which whom are Hauser's employers, HBO - years long hate and discrimination against Floyd Mayweather Jr., VADA - whom Conte contextualizes as the only ideal WADA forerunners and as if every athlete from their list do required 365 day random testing, a shoulder injury from Pacquiao and the lawsuits pending that has had way more official coverage than Hauser's ideal affiliates of forwarded ''journalism,'' a Toradol shot that VADA's own CEO Margaret Hauser has on video where she states it's a strong anti-inflammatory drug and she doesn't think it's ideal for a boxer or that she stated it's still the responsibility to inform the commission and not the Anti-Doping Agency's responsibility. ESPN, again years pro Pacquiao and created a fumble of coverage regarding the justifications as tricking viewers regarding blood drawn in context to the Morales loss, which they said the day he boxed he drew blood and Pacquiao acknowledged it, as it was the only way to deter that 14-15 days still inhibited training! The fact that Hauser approves members in the BWAA even though he's an auxiliary member...I mean only a dummy doesn't see that's a conflict of interest. The fact that Hauser manipulates and enlarges photos of Floyd's face in his articles as if we're living in the 30's inspiring hate against a race.

just to name a few...

Comment

• Do the right thing Floyd.......#CHEATINGTRUTH

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Thanks to metrics!

I have about around 67 / 127 posts unrelated to Floyd SINCE May.. 90%??

whereas with you by just typing ''Hauser'' I found more than 200 hits...

''yeah right.'' lol
                  200 hits out of more than 3k posts

depending hauser?
                  Last edited by Rath; 09-20-2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    ''The Floyd lovers.'' Macrocosm vs Microcosm. Imagine if your typical MA Thesis was between 1-4 pages.
                    post 1706, care to explain mr teacher who loves boxing not Floyd sir

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      They all cheat! Some are really good at it! Some can control opinion!
                      Manny lost! One arm, IV usage, running, etc etc! He looked one dimensional and robotic! Let it go!
                      post 1706 answer it.

Comment

Working...
                      X