Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Yep! That is how I was laughing on my flight back to Tokyo!
    Jingle bells jingle bells
    Plowing more than snow in Makati
    Laughing all the way, ho ho ho! I thought about some guys on this site, before I pounded their distant relatives, laughing al the way ho ho ho.

I spoon fed a few new friends but a jiz bottle.

Going to sleep for sure now!

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?!? - Part 11 "I must turn to the Rick"

"Though time is a meaningless thing to me and I am truly ageless as galaxies die around me I endure, as the vast darkness around me fails I still navigate triumphantly, and though the unseen yet awaits I shall outlive it. But in all this time and wondering, I have wondered about investigations and how they might be used to invalidate the career of the Mayweather. I have asked a real scientist and he gave me nothing, so therefore I ask you, a cartoon."

"Wubba lubba dub dub, what up Slip?"

"I ask you yet again noble Sanchez, how may I find this investigation to finally bring low the universe's most adaptable villain, the damnable Mayweather. For he has been the conqueror of stars and bringer of doom to the Philippines. He must be investigated but how?"

"Ummmmm uh Slip, like dude, are you trippin'? You're using a comic book character to communicate to a drug abusing insane fake cartoon scientist. Really?"

Comment

IVlieve

Comment

• w

Bump.........

Comment

• Comment

• The investigation is still non existent. It ran it's non course with no witnesses questioned.

It is over! RIP non investigation!

Comment

• The ****** Time Machine

I was pondering today about a nightmare scenario so alarming I **** myself twice at the prospect. What if the brilliant imagination of H.G. Wells intersected with severe mental ******ation? What if there was a time machine sitting in a lab somewhere collecting dust because scientists are too afraid of the paradoxes and closed time loops to use it? What if though, a door was left open and a bloated ****** (unreasoning PAC fan) wandered into the room with such a device?

I can see him in my mind's eye perching his ******ed bum on the seat of the time machine and looking dully at the sophisticated controls, while drool runs out of either corners of his mouth. Quickly a moronic plan is hatched in his genetically limited imagination, he would travel back to May 1st of this year and warn Manny of his impeding schooling. With this final masterstroke the hated and vile Mayweather would finally meet his end!

But think about the implications of a ****** in control of the history of this planet? The space-time continuum would literally hinge on the actions of someone born with diminished capacity. It's all well and good to try to go back and warn Manny he's about to be schooled on the world stage but would it be something like the butterfly effect, where if a ****** warns Manny I don't get laid somehow?

Can you imagine a ******ed Doctor Who? Instead of trying to repair the delicate intricacies of time he just goes around ****ing **** up randomly? What if???????????????????????
                Last edited by Slip Stream; 11-23-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• When will Floyd fans let it go. He got caught no matter how you try to spin it.

Comment

• This is a very sad thread...and most of you call yourselves men...smdh...

Comment

• I ruined Floyd fans life.

any videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA starting with Ortiz until Berto?

Comment

Working...
                      X