Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The truth will come out.

TUE exception! Manny should have filled out his form!
    No need as you've said Floyd cheated so the fight doesn't really count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No need as you've said Floyd cheated so the fight doesn't really count.
      My opinion on Floyd cheating has no impact on PACs loss to Floyd.

I can't invalidate Manny's loss.

Comment

My opinion on Floyd cheating has no impact on PACs loss to Floyd.

I can't invalidate Manny's loss.
        But it does invalidate Floyd cheated. Can't have it both ways buddy.

Comment

But it does invalidate Floyd cheated. Can't have it both ways buddy.
          My point is simple. My opinion won't put an asterisk next to that win on Floyd's record.

Comment

• posters on this thread..

Comment

My point is simple. My opinion won't put an asterisk next to that win on Floyd's record.
              Nope. That's not possible. As you said he cheated. That's an immediate disqualification and a no contest.

In all sports a sportsman who cheat in any given sport gets thrown out of the game and gets a loss.

Fight doesn't count and since it's peds. Then unless someone tells you when he started taking peds his whole career is now an asterisk for all his fights are suspects of PED cheating.

Just the way it is. As you said he cheated. So now we have establish he is a fraud. he's career will forever be tainted.

Can't have it both ways buddy.

Comment

Nope. That's not possible. As you said he cheated. That's an immediate disqualification and a no contest.

In all sports a sportsman who cheat in any given sport gets thrown out of the game and gets a loss.

Fight doesn't count and since it's peds. Then unless someone tells you when he started taking peds his whole career is now an asterisk for all his fights are suspects of PED cheating.

Just the way it is. As you said he cheated. So now we have establish he is a fraud. he's career will forever be tainted.

Can't have it both ways buddy.
                My opinion is just my opinion.
                It has no legal weight behind it. It has no power to invalidate anything.

I have no proof he did cheat. Never heard of a TUE after the fact.

Comment

My opinion is just my opinion.
                  It has no legal weight behind it. It has no power to invalidate anything.

I have no proof he did cheat. Never heard of a TUE after the fact.
                  As you said Floyd cheated.

Well you can't have it both ways. Logic and common sense doesn't allow it unless you have loose screws. Do you?

Cheating is cheating. Once you cheat. Your tainted.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Well you can't have it both ways. Logic and common sense doesn't allow it unless you have lose screws. Do you?

Cheating is cheating. Once you cheat. Your tainted.
                    I can believe he cheated all day. My belief or opinion carry no legal weight.
                    I have no proof that he actually cheated.

My position is very clear.

What I believe, what you believe only mean something to us.
                    These beliefs cannot invalidate PAC's loss to Floyd. Not officially.

Comment

I can believe he cheated all day. My belief or opinion carry no legal weight.
                      I have no proof that he actually cheated.

My position is very clear.

What I believe, what you believe only mean something to us.
                      These beliefs cannot invalidate PAC's loss to Floyd. Not officially.
                      Sure but in the eyes of boxing world including you he cheated. That is more weight than a falsified boxing record .

Comment

Working...
                      X