Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    It's ridiculous really. Their whole lives revolve around him.
    I am gonna sell them life sized Manny dolls. Life sized & life like, pull his string & he speaks.

I leave it to others to determine the Many Manny Messages that are possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Case in point this poster. Lance Armstrong fans would say similar statements and that went on for a very long time. Floyd fans were on damage control since day 1. Go back and read some of the earlier statements where Floyd fans realized that it didn't look good.

"Well, I always thought they all took PEDs anyways" - Floyd fan
      Who cares...the guy retired. I don't care what comes of it tbh. Life goes on and so does boxing. Cling to the past if you want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Who cares...the guy retired. I don't care what comes of it tbh. Life goes on and so does boxing. Cling to the past if you want to.
        They said the same about Lance Armstrong ......

Still, your deflection is funny. Like people stop talking about retired boxers? and Floyd who had a fight just a few months ago can still come back.

Comment

Still, your deflection is funny. Like people stop talking about retired boxers? and Floyd who had a fight just a few months ago can still come back.
          You guys still crying bwhahahahaha.........have a dozen of

Comment

I don't care about the whole lance armstrong either. I don't mean to diminish what you put so much effort into...but nobody gives a *** anymore...only you and a handful of other people with nothing better to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              You guys still crying bwhahahahaha.........have a dozen of
              What's funny is that Floyd fans tried to deflect like you since day #1 ..... but if you want to cry about Floyd's IV scandal, go right ahead. He is your hero so I can understand.

Comment

I don't care about the whole lance armstrong either. I don't mean to diminish what you put so much effort into...but nobody gives a *** anymore...only you and a handful of other people with nothing better to do.
                There is no effort just like it wasn't effort for all those Floyd fans who keep on deflecting. Right?

Comment

"people with nothing better to do."

but, but, but we are just trying to help floyd clean the sport of boxing....

Comment

That was total ownage brotha' lmao

They are losing sleep defending Floyd they shrug it off to say it's no issue but they keep coming in here trying to save their fallen hero

classic! hehehe
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-19-2015, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      Yeah we should make a movie called "A Pact@rd's Mind" about Rath, Adp & spoon being hired by an imaginary Philippine government agent to investigate the vast murican conspiracy to destroying a national hero.
                      i ruined alleyesclosed, he thinks nothing but me. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X