Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    genius Floyd fans hate this thread specially larry.

when they log in to BS and go to NSB, this is the first thread that's always on the first page and their days are how do genius Floyd fans put it? ah "RUINED"
    Why would it ruin my day or any Floyd fans day??? the **** i over and we have moved on...ya'll are the ones who cant let go

Comment

when they log in to BS and go to NSB, this is the first thread that's always on the first page and their days are how do genius Floyd fans put it? ah "RUINED"
      They must have cringed when they heard this news and even more so when they heard Floyd/Ellerbe's excuses. All lies.

Simple question to Floyd fans: Why did Floyd lie in that interview? There is only one good explanation for that but those who consider Floyd as their hero is having a hard time with this scandal and the truth.

Comment

If it wasn't for zaroku this thread would be on page 5 every day lol. The 2-3 pact@rds left can't maintain this andthat other pact@rd thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          I don't care. Just call it what it is then. It's just revenge for you lol. A small mind counters perceived injustices by looking to perpetrate their own, given the opportunity.
          I said you were wrong. So then you come back and repeat ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            They must have cringed when they heard this news and even more so when they heard Floyd/Ellerbe's excuses. All lies.

Simple question to Floyd fans: Why did Floyd lie in that interview? There is only one good explanation for that but those who consider Floyd as their hero is having a hard time with this scandal and the truth.
            What does Dark almost black/plum looking urine mean to you??

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              I said you were wrong. So then you come back and repeat ....
              ...but I'm not wrong.

Comment

If it wasn't for zaroku this thread would be on page 5 every day lol. The 2-3 pact@rds left can't maintain this andthat other pact@rd thread.
                My bad! I just love it when they spin in circles!
                We are down to about that many, 2 or 3?

I tried to reason with them, but they are beyond reason!

Comment

oh at last, one of genius floyd fan notices it.

its Zaroku and Sleepstings

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why would it ruin my day or any Floyd fans day??? the **** i over and we have moved on...ya'll are the ones who cant let go
                    admit it larry you hate this thread, but you keep posting on it.

weird is it not?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X