Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    We should write to Congress! We should also call the Police! Dial 911. We need to march on the streets and protest outside the NSAC office too! Whatever it takes to overturn that L into W.
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    There's no need to fear, PEDman is here!!!

Speed of lighting, bolt of thunder!
    PEDman, with a big fxcking ""P" on his superman ass type suit!

How do we destroy IV PED man? He seems to eat kryptonite and shot out gold!!

What do we do about it??? I am willing to join you! IV big boss man is laughing & bribing his way to the bank.

Let's get a plan, not just fighting here.

The fl0mos are going full ****** in here!

Comment

• Max Kellerman dropping knowledge on you fl0mos and bringing a semblance of intelligence back into this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

The fl0mos are going full ****** in here!
        The funnier thing is I have some videos that I'm editing that are going to blow the lid on Pacquiao and Top Rank. They're made for even the general public. You have time pull out of the Top Rank bandwagon.

85% of fanatic pac fans don't even realize that Pacquiao has a promoter....as to literally and probably thinking that he arranges the fights himself. I know, it's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          There's no need to fear, PEDman is here!!!

Speed of lighting, bolt of thunder!
          PEDman, with a big fxcking ""P" on his superman ass type suit!

How do we destroy IV PED man? He seems to eat kryptonite and shot out gold!!

What do we do about it??? I am willing to join you! IV big boss man is laughing & bribing his way to the bank.

Let's get a plan, not just fighting here.
          Hahahaha.

The big bad man just can't be stopped! Why can't anyone beat him? Not Pacquiao, not NSAC, not USADA. Let's see him beat the FBI and Congress!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            The funnier thing is I have some videos that I'm editing that are going to blow the lid on Pacquiao and Top Rank. They're made for even the general public. You have time pull out of the Top Rank bandwagon.

85% of fanatic pac fans don't even realize that Pacquiao has a promoter....as to literally and probably thinking that he arranges the fights himself. I know, it's funny.
            Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              We should write to Congress! We should also call the Police! Dial 911. We need to march on the streets and protest outside the NSAC office too! Whatever it takes to overturn that L into W.
              Let's do it! I can hear it now!

:"911, how can I assist you!"
              :caller, PAC got jacked, & Floyd on roids!"
              :911 operator, can you repeat that? And be specific!"
              :caller, Floyd was on PEDS, used an IV to mask his PED usage and ran! And manny could not even get his shot!
              :911 operator, manny got shot? Sir you are gonna have to calm down, officers and an ambulance are en route. Where was the victim shot?" Where was manny shot sir?
              :caller, Floyd got **** in his arm, not manny, you are stupid! Floyd cheated not manny! Why don't you listen.
              :911 operator, sir, are you under the influence of any controlled substances??"
              :caller: hangs up

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

Why are you so mean? They are already dealing with a stack of lawsuits over the shoulder! Be kind please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Let's do it! I can hear it now!

:"911, how can I assist you!"
                  :caller, PAC got jacked, & Floyd on roids!"
                  :911 operator, can you repeat that? And be specific!"
                  :caller, Floyd was on PEDS, used an IV to mask his PED usage and ran! And manny could not even get his shot!
                  :911 operator, manny got shot? Sir you are gonna have to calm down, officers and an ambulance are en route. Where was the victim shot?" Where was manny shot sir?
                  :caller, Floyd got **** in his arm, not manny, you are stupid! Floyd cheated not manny! Why don't you listen.

:911 operator, sir, are you under the influence of any controlled substances??"
                  :caller: hangs up

There's not enough smileys for this one! hahahahaha

Comment

Good luck with that.
                    I don't need luck. I just collect what Arum, Pac, and have been saying for years and editing in and out contradictions. Since you didn't read my article, or perhaps you did and you went into 24 IQ mode on purpose with strawman defeats....

No trust me. I learn more an more what's online that nobody has disclosed because the majority of the "best" accredited writers are in the BWAA..

I don't expect you to even comprehend this. You show it in your writing. There's probably 1% the chance you're playing the fool. I suggest you go with the 1%.

Easy work.

Comment

Max Kellerman dropping knowledge on you fl0mos and bringing a semblance of intelligence back into this thread.

I watched a lot of videos!
                      IV should not have been used, but he got post dated permission to cheat! Superfly says, your claims are not gonna mean anything!

Comment

Working...
                      X