Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    Yeah it just so happens that you think anyone who believes Froid took PEDs is a Filipino. Fact you are someones alt probably Suger being thrown to the wolves so you can spam this thread with off topic rants about Filipinos in hopes of driving others off. Its long time this account of yours was banned.
    I am sorry you feel that way! I will not doing that! I be cautious. But can you curb the insults? No place here for it right?

I do assume people who resort to using profane language are out of control!

Comment

Simple you decided a long time ago that you simply want this thread to end so you started being as obnoxious as possible. In a real argument you would have gotten the **** kicked out of you by now.
      Man chill out!
      Relax, besides, you definitely wouldn't be the one to do it. But ok? I am afraid to disagree with a tough guy like you!

Can we just talk boxing???
      Just boxing??? I don't want this thread to end. I want to know how do you get justice for PAC??
      Assuming Floyd cheated, what do you do now? The best you are doing is getting mad at a guy you don't know, who thinks something smells fishy, but what are you gonna do??? Getting mad at me, won't help you!

Comment

• C

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Popcorn only?? No soda?

Comment

Simple you decided a long time ago that you simply want this thread to end so you started being as obnoxious as possible. In a real argument you would have gotten the **** kicked out of you by now.

Your mind reading skills are a bit off! You speculated that I decided a long time ago that I want this thread to end!!

How do you know this? You are not me?? I am not you??? We are not one. I think mind reading is best left to women. They tend to do it a lot! I have no idea what you are thinking! s I am not a mind reader, nor a mentalist! I can send you a few articles about people reading too deeply into text messages and getting the wrong message completely!

I would greatly appreciate it, if you would ask me to clarify what I am trying to say, and I will!!

It is the only proper way to discuss anything! Mind reading and assumptions often lead to misunderstandings!

If we met, you would think I was a chill dude, I would feel the same I out you! Start over??? Peace??? This is only a boxing forum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Can we just talk boxing???
            If you want to talk boxing there are plenty of other threads. This is about Floyd taking an IV and accusations of PED use. Not the Manny fight. Now **** off. If you want to relive the Manny fight start a thread you piece of ****.

Comment

Popcorn only?? No soda?
              I got some

Comment

I was sent this by a guy on the site!
                I told him to send it to you, but he felt you get a bit too angry!

I read it and felt it would be ok! I send it from me! I am speculating you are having a tough time with a few things! Hope I did not read anything into out previous exchanges!

Hope this helps

The stages of grief reflect a variety of reactions that may surface as an individual tries to make sense of how a loss affects him or her. An important part of the healing process is allowing oneself to experience and accept all feelings that are experienced. The following are the stages of grief:

Denial, numbness, and shock: This stage serves to protect the individual from experiencing the intensity of the loss. It may be useful when the grieving person must take action (for example, making funeral arrangements). Numbness is a normal reaction to an immediate loss and should not be confused with "lack of caring." As the individual slowly acknowledges the impact of the loss, denial and disbelief will diminish.
                Bargaining: This stage may involve persistent thoughts about what could have been done to prevent the loss. People can become preoccupied about ways that things could have been better. If this stage is not properly resolved, intense feelings of remorse or guilt may interfere with the healing process.
                Depression: This stage of grief occurs in some people after they realize the true extent of the loss. Signs of depression may include sleep and appetite disturbances, a lack of energy and concentration, and crying spells. A person may feel loneliness, emptiness, isolation, and self-pity.
                Anger: This reaction usually occurs when an individual feels helpless and powerless. Anger can stem from a feeling of abandonment through a loved one's death. An individual may be angry at a higher power or toward life in general.
                Acceptance: In time, an individual may be able to come to terms with various feelings and accept the fact that the loss has occurred. Healing can begin once the loss becomes integrated into the individual's set of life experiences.

Comment

Lies! He pulled out.
                  He is always lying! Lying and cheating!

This might help!

The stages of grief reflect a variety of reactions that may surface as an individual tries to make sense of how a loss affects him or her. An important part of the healing process is allowing oneself to experience and accept all feelings that are experienced. The following are the stages of grief:

Denial, numbness, and shock: This stage serves to protect the individual from experiencing the intensity of the loss. It may be useful when the grieving person must take action (for example, making funeral arrangements). Numbness is a normal reaction to an immediate loss and should not be confused with "lack of caring." As the individual slowly acknowledges the impact of the loss, denial and disbelief will diminish.
                  Bargaining: This stage may involve persistent thoughts about what could have been done to prevent the loss. People can become preoccupied about ways that things could have been better. If this stage is not properly resolved, intense feelings of remorse or guilt may interfere with the healing process.
                  Depression: This stage of grief occurs in some people after they realize the true extent of the loss. Signs of depression may include sleep and appetite disturbances, a lack of energy and concentration, and crying spells. A person may feel loneliness, emptiness, isolation, and self-pity.
                  Anger: This reaction usually occurs when an individual feels helpless and powerless. Anger can stem from a feeling of abandonment through a loved one's death. An individual may be angry at a higher power or toward life in general.

Acceptance: In time, an individual may be able to come to terms with various feelings and accept the fact that the loss has occurred. Healing can begin once the loss becomes integrated into the individual's set of life experiences.

Comment

This might help!
                    Zaroku basically trying to kill any talk about Mayweathers PED use by being an obnoxious jackass.

Mods ban this ****.

Comment

If you want to talk boxing there are plenty of other threads. This is about Floyd taking an IV and accusations of PED use. Not the Manny fight. Now **** off. If you want to relive the Manny fight start a thread you piece of ****.
                      Thanks bro!
                      I thank you for that

After watching lots of videos, reading lots of articles, I think manny got a raw deal! I was listening to a detailed discussion from a lot of sources and it is su****ious. He got the exception after the fact, and I wasn't there.

But what should happen? What are you willing to do about it!

My daughter is my life, I want Floyd to fight him again, with extreme testing!
                      Best man wins. But I have no power, just a love for my family, and I want shot to be fair!! Manny & his team failed to work the system like Floyd & his team.

This is just how it looks, but I don't know. I have no first had knowledge. Not a witness to any of it! Any new post or article sways me one way, another post another way.

It is not floyds fault that manny's team messed up.

I think Floyd won the fight 8. -4!
                      That is me! I! I don't give a **** about slow mo videos, I feel manny lost.

I stick by that, manny lost. In the court of public opinion, played out on social media sites, manny lost, manny won.

Marquez almost killed him!

But back to the IV issue. I don't know the name of anyone, who did what? When? Why?? But I am not Floyd. It looks complicated. I have no power to fix it.

So I ask you, what are you, you going to do??? What can you do?? What can't you do?? And are you prepared to do what you think needs to be done??? If not you, then who?? If not now, then when???

I am not your enemy. I just think insults are not needed.

But what are you gonna do??

What can be done, and how do you go about making what can be done happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X