Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    So you have finally admitted that Floyd didn't admit to being severely dehydrated. So going by what you even stated for Manny, Floyd should be in trouble for lying on the form. Also, like you said for Manny, how can it be even true if its not on the form?
    A Retroactive TUE was granted and was explained, and also a Paramedic was on-site, thereby meaning there was an emergency and so forth. Everything was permitted and cleared.

Mayweather didn't need permission in his case. If he wanted treatment or meds at the last minute like Pacquiao did, then he'd have to indicate that and explain why. Then NSAC would make a decision if they would grant it. Pacquiao didn't indicate this on his form and got denied.

But Pacquiao at the same time didn't need NSAC's permission to take the meds like Todoral before the day of the fight. It was all legal. But if you want to take it at the last minute before the fight, you gotta get permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      BACK PAC! The IV issue is over!
      Let it go...let it good.... His shoulder didn't bother him anyway!!! Let it go.... Let it go! Think that Disney film!!!

Let it go.... Let it go....
      i know what you're trying to do.

it did not work with the wada thread.

it will not work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        i know what you're trying to do.

it did not work with the wada thread.

it will not work here.
        How do you know what he is trying to do? How did it not work? Why won't it work here?

-- Rath

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          How do you know what he is trying to do? How did it not work? Why won't it work here?

-- Rath
          loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            BACK PAC! The IV issue is over!
            Let it go...let it good.... His shoulder didn't bother him anyway!!! Let it go.... Let it go! Think that Disney film!!!

Let it go.... Let it go....

Let them keep trying to change the scorecards. It's fun!

Comment

A Retroactive TUE was granted and was explained, and also a Paramedic was on-site, thereby meaning there was an emergency and so forth. Everything was permitted and cleared.

Mayweather didn't need permission in his case. If he wanted treatment or meds at the last minute like Pacquiao did, then he'd have to indicate that and explain why. Then NSAC would make a decision if they would grant it. Pacquiao didn't indicate this on his form and got denied.

But Pacquiao at the same time didn't need NSAC's permission to take the meds like Todoral before the day of the fight. It was all legal. But if you want to take it at the last minute before the fight, you gotta get permission.

The truth is that the NSAC does not only consider the few hours before a fight but also the day before the fight and in some instances the week before the fight.

They are very strict on what you do starting the day before the fight. Especially after the weigh in. You need to inform them of anything and everything you take. Floyd didn't do that and like I said, that is against the rules and wrong!!!

Comment

The truth is that the NSAC does not only consider the few hours before a fight but also the day before the fight and in some instances the week before the fight.

They are very strict on what you do starting the day before the fight. Especially after the weigh in. You need to inform them of anything and everything you take. Floyd didn't do that and like I said, that is against the rules and wrong!!!
                For medication like Todoral, Lidocaine, and so forth that Pacquiao was on. They are okay with that before the day of the fight. But on the day of the fight, they really want to know and have to grant permission.

In professional boxing, the majority of boxers rehydrate via IV. NSAC is aware of this and it is permitted. It is permitted by NSAC.

Comment

-- Rath
                  He caught me again! I can't get anything by him, not on his watch!

He knows that I keep pointing out logical things!! That is my secret Voodoo! I got wicked, mad puppet master skills! I can't get anything past him!

Follow this please!
                  Rath knows, he knows, he knows that I know that he knows that I know, what he knows! He always knows, because he knows, he knows that I know, what he knows, because I know it! We both know, what we don't know, cuz we don't know it!!!

Right Rath! Cuz we both know!
                  We just know!
                  That Floyd is great!

This is the logical conclusion, he cloned my mind, and knows what I know right???

Comment

For medication like Todoral, Lidocaine, and so forth that Pacquiao was on. They are okay with that before the day of the fight. But on the day of the fight, they really want to know and have to grant permission.

In professional boxing, the majority of boxers rehydrate via IV. NSAC is aware of this and it is permitted. It is permitted by NSAC.
                    No. There is a form. You need to provide all accurate information. If Floyd says he had a serious condition. It should have been stated there but he didn't do that. So he either was not dehydrated or he was lying.

"“As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins disclosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time......“To us, it’s just a safety issue and we have to know about it but none of those things are barred either by us or by the world and United States anti doping agencies,” Kizer said. “We need to know the reason they’re using something, what exactly they’re using or want to use and we need to know if they plan to take two pills or 20. If the fighter has something from a doctor concerning this, then our doctors check I out and give us guidance.”

Comment

No. There is a form. You need to provide all accurate information. If Floyd says he had a serious condition. It should have been stated there but he didn't do that. So he either was not dehydrated or he was lying.

"“As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins disclosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time......“To us, it’s just a safety issue and we have to know about it but none of those things are barred either by us or by the world and United States anti doping agencies,” Kizer said. “We need to know the reason they’re using something, what exactly they’re using or want to use and we need to know if they plan to take two pills or 20. If the fighter has something from a doctor concerning this, then our doctors check I out and give us guidance.”

NSAC seems to think otherwise. Sorry. They cleared him.

Next up, the majority of fighters rehydrate via IV and it is also generally not indicated on forms. NSAC permits it.

Comment

Working...
                      X