Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Montero's recent statement on the Floyd IV Gate.

"I realize that USADA issued a press release to address Hauser's article, but it still leaves many questions unanswered. You all have to remember that USADA is run by a career lawyer, and this statement read like nothing more than a team of lawyers spitting a bunch of legal jargon to cover their own ass."

"This could ALL go away if USADA simply made all of their test results public (which they should be anyway). It would also help if they explained why Floyd's multiple low T/E Ratios weren't followed up on over the years. Why are WADA guidelines not being followed? Why all of the confidentiality agreements? Why are state athletic commissions being left in the dark? And again I repeat, what's the point of drug testing and having rules/regulations if you're simply gonna hand out a "TUE" every time one of them is broken?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I got some
      Honestly? I silly funny right?
      Tell me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I watched a lot of videos!
        IV should not have been used, but he got post dated permission to cheat! Superfly says, your claims are not gonna mean anything!

I really want the FBI and Congress to step in! Why aren't they calling them? Why aren't they dialing 911? Does that cost anything? Why haven't any lawsuits been filed? What is everyone waiting for?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

There's not enough smileys for this one! hahahahaha
          Really! Did you really laugh?? I was laughing my account off! I had more but feared the hate!

I am actually thinking of stopping this stuff! Too many guys want to hurt me, I get hate mail, only a little fan mail!

Glad you laughed! Got the idea from your post!

Comment

Really! Did you really laugh?? I was laughing my account off! I had more but feared the hate!

I am actually thinking of stopping this stuff! Too many guys want to hurt me, I get hate mail, only a little fan mail!

Glad you laughed! Got the idea from your post!
            Don't worry. They will only do to you what they've done to Mayweather -- nothing!

Comment

• "Mayweather had the T:E ratio of an 80 year old man. There are creams that you can use to lower your T:E ratios and they aren't always accurate, that's why his levels were so low. Yeah, ya know, Mayweather may have been on something for a long time, and we didn't find out until the end."

http://www.boxingscene.com/berto-giv...#ixzz3ma07FIoR

Comment

I watched a lot of videos!
                IV should not have been used, but he got post dated permission to cheat! Superfly says, your claims are not gonna mean anything!
                I completely agree with you.

Comment

What is everyone waiting for?
                  They're waiting for me. Gotta help Top Rank realize how foolish they have looked in a nutshell. Hauser inspired the icing on the cake.

Comment

I really want the FBI and Congress to step in! Why aren't they calling them? Why aren't they dialing 911? Does that cost anything? Why haven't any lawsuits been filed? What is everyone waiting for?
                    Agreed, his hard core fans, need to get him justice! I am not deep into the actual details, like Sugarhook, I just want them to do something!

I get death threats, it is crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      They're waiting for me. Gotta help Top Rank realize how foolish they have looked in a nutshell. Hauser inspired the icing on the cake.
                      They pretty much self own themselves. It's funny they didn't even anticipate the lawsuits.

Comment

Working...
                      X