Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Not my place to decide. Medical professionals who were present decided he was dehydrated.
    were these medical professional happens to be Ellerbe Floyd memo and ariza?

if not name me names

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      this is Floyd IV thread he baited me for Pac topic he failed why did you?

that's Floyd fans style diversion deflections slight of hands LOL
      You're right.

Comment

Show my some articles with Google links regarding Floyd's cheating that have come out more than a week since the story first broke (again).

I'd imagine any article like that would be the biggest news in the history of boxing to you guys.
        You know what I mean. We are not the only ones talking about Floyd's IV scandal like you Floyd fans are saying. There are video interviews, articles, and so on popping up as well.

You guys did this even when it first broke out. The first thing that you Floyd fans said to deflect was "it's only an article that is a non-issue. Close the thread". Then it was broadcast everywhere.

Now you want it to be reported every day? Lance Armstrong story was not

Comment

^^^ That's what they have to believe to keep the ruse alive. Everyone was so outraged nobody is talking about it anymore.
          You have over 60 replies. If its not a big deal, why are you still trying to defend it?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            You have over 60 replies. If its not a big deal, why are you still trying to defend it?
            He's one of the hall of fame Floyd bumsniffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
              Lol 60 replies defending his fraud hero and he says it's no big deal hehe

Now deadlikeme should be in his foxhole regrouping after the smack down you gave him.

I tell you this hardcore fanatics are like zombies they rise up and fight another day, but it's ridiculously fun owning this dimwit pompom fanboys. Putting them in there place over and over again has become a hobby of mine
              Last edited by Spoon23; 09-23-2015, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Do you ******s really believe Floyd schooling Manny is something you can spam away?
                They've tried for months. They'll keep trying. I like how the shoulder is no longer the reason for the loss all of a sudden though...

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  They've tried for months. They'll keep trying. I like how the shoulder is no longer the reason for the loss all of a sudden though...
                  Oh look. Another Floyd fan trying to deflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Oh look. Another Floyd fan trying to deflect.
                    Long time. I see nothing has changed.

Oh, there's nothing to deflect because it's already over. Best of luck with this "campaign" though. You'll need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      It all floes together quite nicely. You stupid Froid but huggers would rather argue each point individually. Manny was denied an approved treatment for his shoulder injury while Floyd was granted a retroactive exemption for a banned procedure, a saline IV.

The reason given by Froid and USADA for the TUE is one of the causes WADA explicitly gives for IV being banned, mild to moderate rehydration in a weight class sport. WADA regards IV rehydration as having too much potential for abuse in weight classified sports as such the procedure is banned for any reason short of extreme dehydration which is defined in their rules as 7% body weight. In Floyd's case that would be 10.5lbs or approximately 4.8 liters of water or 7X the amount of saline Floyd was given.

Were Floyd's condition actually severe dehydration as defined by WADA to qualify for a TUE Floyd would have required significantly more IV treatment than he was given over a significantly longer time frame and would not have been able to fight the next day. So by simple WADA rules and math we know that USADA'S story is bull****.
                      Last edited by GTTofAK; 09-24-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X