Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      He is like Darth mayvader!
      Crushing fools with the force.
      The force runs very strong in lord MayVader!

MayVader: No! PAC cannot have his shoulder shot!
      MayVader: bring my IV now! I must defeat my nemesis easily, and shut up any critics! Bring me 750 ml of the 'force'
      Come on guys! Why don't you do something about Mayweather? Bring the FBI! Please bring back balance to the Force!

Comment

• X

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
        Get a room you two!
        Why go three? I am not interested in being your man! I got a women! Why reveal going to a room with a man is on your mind!

Just because two real, reasonable men laugh at you L, doesn't mean you gotta project your *******uality into the thread. Personally, I don't care that you have *******ual ideation on your mind! Cool. But keep your desires to yourself, and don't reveal your nature. Not unless you are ready to come out publicly! To suggest two men who laugh at you, not with you "should get a room speaks volumes about your nature!"

Let it go.... Let it go.... The pretense of being straight!

I don't care, but stop projecting your desires onto other men. Creepy!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 09-25-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• "I always thought this guy was a cheater. When he fought Arturo Gatti in 1st round, the ref told them to stop hitting as as he was breaking them up, Floyd sucker punches Gatti. When Victor Ortiz was trying to apologize to him, Floyd sucker punches him. This guy will do ANYTHING to win."

Comment

• Geez. Those videos have no substance. Speculation from out of context information. Typical. And typical that its copy and pasted. Those channels rely on quota. They're on to the next video of whatever, next, not even knowing they just covered boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

"I always thought this guy was a cheater. When he fought Arturo Gatti in 1st round, the ref told them to stop hitting as as he was breaking them up, Floyd sucker punches Gatti. When Victor Ortiz was trying to apologize to him, Floyd sucker punches him. This guy will do ANYTHING to win."

My lord... "Protect yourself at all times." As if in street fights you tell the other, "please stop hitting, ****er! Wait! ok..." you tie your shoes, "let's go!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Geez. Those videos have no substance. Speculation from out of context information. Typical. And typical that its copy and pasted. Those channels rely on quota. They're on to the next video of whatever, next, not even knowing they just covered boxing.
                What did you expect? IronShoulder always owns himself with his own posts, whether it's videos or articles. He doesn't even watch or read them most of the times.

Comment

• This video has gained nearly 200k views, a quarter of those viewers were probably fl0mos.

Everyone in the comments section seems to agree that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a cheater.

"Lance Armstrong never tested positive neither."

"The best way to hide youre using ban drugs is to accuse your opponent of using one."

"Not surprising considering Floyd's camp is full of PED users."

"Roid Mayweather , it explains why Mayweather's camp said no to a $5,000,000 fine if they are caught using drugs"

"I always had a feeling Floyd was the real cheater. he pointed the finger and made all this noise to get the attention away from him and the whole time he was doing the dirty work. ****in chump man. his legacy is ruined and tarnished forever. TCT the cheating team."

"Floyd is juicing I know he is"

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    I really want the FBI and Congress to step in! Why aren't they calling them? Why aren't they dialing 911? Does that cost anything? Why haven't any lawsuits been filed? What is everyone waiting for?
                    What is funny is that you actually believe that Floyd called 911 for a paramedic.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post

"I always thought this guy was a cheater. When he fought Arturo Gatti in 1st round, the ref told them to stop hitting as as he was breaking them up, Floyd sucker punches Gatti. When Victor Ortiz was trying to apologize to him, Floyd sucker punches him. This guy will do ANYTHING to win."

Yep, he is really smart! Lord MayVader! He know that the main rule is to protect yourself @ all times! But this is an IV thread right??
                      Or so I have been told???

Still waiting to hear your plan for justice! Justice for PAC!!! I will support you!! What are you planning to do to Lord MayVader??? Floyd is literally laughing at you! I know! He reads my posts and laughs. Or so I heard from a guy at his gym who thinks I am ****** funny!

But let's approach this in a new way, post your plan on how to get PAC justice and I will help you edit it!

You start it. I will join you! Laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Working...
                      X