Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Lol you fanboys are a riot. Good luck
    You made him cry.

Comment

• Repost!

"After all Floyd Mayweather's efforts over the years to identify himself as an advocate for Olympic Drug Testing, it comes to light that USADA allegedly helped him to cover up a technically illegal IV fluid boost after the weigh in, by issuing a the****utic use exemption, nearly 3 weeks after Mayweather-Pacquiao." said Lampley

"USADA is a joke." replied Kellerman

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        I'm sorry fanboy I didn't mean to make you cry. It's just boxing, don't let it get to you.

Comment

• Cry every day since May 2nd. Call other people fanboys .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Cry every day since May 2nd. Call other people fanboys .
              Two days that will haunt them forever!!

A day PAC fans will never forget, May 2nd.

A day they try to forget, December 8th.

Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Hahaha
                On a more serious note, if we could find a way to harness all of the tears for Pacquiao we could solve a lot of energy problems. Without trying to sound too over the top here, tears for Pacquiao could be the greatest source of untapped hydropower on Earth. And if my calculations are correct enough to power the Philippines for twenty-five years. Never have so many tears been so needlessly wasted!

Comment

Hahaha
                  To tell you the truth I could care less about that fight. I was a boxing fan WAY before all this Mayweather, Pacquiao stuff. I know how boxing was before this madness. So I can call it like I see it.

I think in the past Pacquiao was a dirty fighter and is more than likely clean now. But IMO I think Mayweather is dirty and has been for the last 5 to 6 years possibly more. So I call a spade a spade. Im no fanboy of any fighter and I have the ability to be objective regardless of who it is.

But some of you Pac fanboys or Floyd fanboys have no ability to be objective. Pac was dirty at one point and Floyd is dirty at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    To tell you the truth I could care less about that fight. I was a boxing fan WAY before all this Mayweather, Pacquiao stuff. I know how boxing was before this madness. So I can call it like I see it.

I think in the past Pacquiao was a dirty fighter and is more than likely clean now. But IMO I think Mayweather is dirty and has been for the last 5 to 6 years possibly more. So I call a spade a spade. Im no fanboy of any fighter and I have the ability to be objective regardless of who it is.

But some of you Pac fanboys or Floyd fanboys have no ability to be objective. Pac was dirty at one point and Floyd is dirty at this point.
                    If you really are objective.

Pac up to this date have no smoking gun that he took peds. Google is your friend.

And if you look at past history Pac passed all drug tests.

Plus if you're up to speed and educated about PED testing, urine testing is just as effective as blood testing since in urine testing has CIR testing which catches low t/e ratios. FLOYD did have low t/e ratios in his previous fights. Again if you're up to speed that in this day and age urine testing is just as effective. It's only corrupt practice like nsac not doing CARBON ISOTOPE test on Mayweather when infact he had low t/e ratios shows the corruption in boxing. That my friend is a red flag. Floyd's red flag.

Pac in the past negotiations agreed to full random urine testing with no cutoff to any of Floyd negotiations.

It's only the blood he wanted a cutoff since he felt he will be blood drained. fast forward to the may 2 showdown. Pac indeed was blood drawn excessively, 14x. Pac's fear that he will be vampired happened on may 2.

The funny thing is, even Ellerbe and Floyd was saying in a video interview before the Berto fight that taking blood dehydrates you. Now comes the IV gate. When infact it's Pacquiao who should have been dehydrated since he was blood drawn to death and not Floyd.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 10-08-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Oh my GAD! Is he dead!!! Poor PAC, now Ployd beat him too easy. More than easy, Oh My Gad. Ployd cheated, IV, PEDs, superior boxing skills.

PAC even had a revelation that Ployd would beat him. A dream come true.
                      ah, putrid ramblings from one emotionally disturbed guy who stated he loves boxing (not the boxer) or something to that effect...

pathetic, to say the least...

listen, have some bread..."look what you've done?"...give floyd some,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X