Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    Zaroku basically trying to kill any talk about Mayweathers PED use by being an obnoxious jackass.

Mods ban this ****.
    What do we do about it?? I am not trying to kill anything, I am suggesting you develop a plan of attack to effect some change! Lay out your plan.

Comment

If you want to talk boxing there are plenty of other threads. This is about Floyd taking an IV and accusations of PED use. Not the Manny fight. Now **** off. If you want to relive the Manny fight start a thread you piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        What do we do about it?? I am not trying to kill anything, I am suggesting you develop a plan of attack to effect some change! Lay out your plan.
        I dont give a **** what you think you pathetic troll. Cant defend Floyd's PED use get obnoxious and change the subject.

Comment

I dont give a **** what you think you pathetic troll. Cant defend Floyd's PED use get obnoxious and change the subject.
          Don't get mad man. You've been on the haterade for quite some time now. It's you who doesn't seem to want to change the subject!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Thanks bro!
            I thank you for that

After watching lots of videos, reading lots of articles, I think manny got a raw deal! I was listening to a detailed discussion from a lot of sources and it is su****ious. He got the exception after the fact, and I wasn't there.

But what should happen? What are you willing to do about it!

My daughter is my life, I want Floyd to fight him again, with extreme testing!
            Best man wins. But I have no power, just a love for my family, and I want shot to be fair!! Manny & his team failed to work the system like Floyd & his team.

This is just how it looks, but I don't know. I have no first had knowledge. Not a witness to any of it! Any new post or article sways me one way, another post another way.

It is not floyds fault that manny's team messed up.

I think Floyd won the fight 8. -4!
            That is me! I! I don't give a **** about slow mo videos, I feel manny lost.

I stick by that, manny lost. In the court of public opinion, played out on social media sites, manny lost, manny won.

Marquez almost killed him!

But back to the IV issue. I don't know the name of anyone, who did what? When? Why?? But I am not Floyd. It looks complicated. I have no power to fix it.

So I ask you, what are you, you going to do??? What can you do?? What can't you do?? And are you prepared to do what you think needs to be done??? If not you, then who?? If not now, then when???

I am not your enemy. I just think insults are not needed.

But what are you gonna do??

What can be done, and how do you go about making what can be done happen...
            That's a great question. What can they do? What are they going to do about it? We are waiting!

Comment

Zaroku basically trying to kill any talk about Mayweathers PED use by being an obnoxious jackass.

Mods ban this ****.
              Assuming Floyd used PEDS, & cheated, what should happen???

I guess I am really wrong here. My wife tells me I always offer suggestions or solutions to problems she has when he wants me to just hear her out. I am a simple guy, I either do something about an issue, or I don't.

I think things sound su****ious. I think Floyd won, I think many the things I hear about this issue have merit, and many have no merit! Depends on who is writing the article, and how they are shaping opinion.

As a boxing fan, I think Floyd won easily. I was expecting that, and bet on Floyd. As a father, my daughter wants Floyd to be honest. That kills me. How can I teach her being good and honest is right, when she heard, and believes Floyd cheated! For that reason, I want it fixed.. Rematch, even though, I feel Floyd would win again.

But I want it. As a dad. How do we make it happen??!! How???

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                That's a great question. What can they do? What are they going to do about it? We are waiting!
                The FBI and congress are on it. Never fear.

Comment

Floyd may or may not have cheated!
                  What you gonna do about it! Berating me won't change a thing!

Do you just want to be stuck? Stuck in this, or act on it, and know you did something.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/arthurscho103608.html#zlx2ADrRzGVuxHiG.99

Comment

Mods ban this ****.
                      How are you gonna change it??

Either do something to remedy it, or we keep this infinite, all you can whine thread!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/arthurscho103608.html#zlx2ADrRzGVuxHiG.99

Comment

Working...
                      X