Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Joe Louis - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    Definitely not, but what's your point? Byrd did nothing but make Vitali miss and was never in the fight.
    Yeah Bryd was so out of it he backed VK up and made him quit .This is what annoys me about his fans like you .You rewrite history and downplay the accomplishments of ATG great fighters because you have no basis for for Vitali being one. Bottom line is VK lost to the two best fighters he fought and his biggest win is to a fighter that lost to Chad Dawson.That's not ATG material . Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      . Bottom line is VK lost to the two best fighters he fought and his biggest win is to a fighter that lost to Chad Dawson.That's not ATG material . Deal with it.
      sorry
      but from what I get from his fans
      Vitali's biggest win is his loss to Lennox
      just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
        anyone that thinks that Max Schmeling was an average fighter needs a punch in the face.

Amen to that. The guy had 70 hard fights, most of them high level, won 56 of them and lived to nearly a 100. Tough man and one of the greats of his era without doubt.
        Last edited by Money Shot; 12-14-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Was Chris Byrd more dangerous than Louis? It seems Vitali can only beat great heavyweights in fantasy fights since he's never done it in his career .
          BOOM

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            I didn't even think I needed to elaborate on the fact that no big man aside from Lennox Lewis has been anywhere near the skill level of Vitali and Wladimir, but I guess I need to point that out to you?

Rid**** Bowe was more skilled than the 3 of them. Maybe not better than Lennox or Wlad all time, but more skilled indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Rid**** Bowe was more skilled than the 3 of them. Maybe not better than Lennox or Wlad all time, but more skilled indeed.
              Rid**** Bowe was defeated in 2 rounds by a pre-Steward Lennox Lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
                I think you might've missed this video, good sir.

Carnera is bigger, stronger, faster, more athletic & nimble than Vitali and has a longer reach.

Louis disposed of him in 6 rounds.

If the REAL Carnera gets dispatched of that easily by Louis, what do you think Louis would do to the poor man's version?

Also, could you imagine Vitali attemping to to fight in an era WITHOUT STEROIDS?

Both Klitschko's would likely be journeymen in Louis's era. Fringe contenders at best.
                Precisely. Don't worry about the naysayers though, most of these turds probably had to look up Wikipedia to even know who Joe Louis is. One of them even said Vitali would make Louis - one of the fastest heavyweights ever - look SLOW. Nuff said.

Comment

• Vitali wins by KO
                  moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
                    Vitali EASILY DESTROYS Louis.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer

- Has never truly lost

- He is unbeatable

- He is the most dominant fighter of all time

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced

- He is the most intimidating HW of all time

- Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

- Vitali beats any HW from any era.
                    Nuthuggery at its finest - and most amusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Bowe had very porous defence, an inconsistent jab and poor distancing, allowing fighters to get on the inside of him far too much. He also continually looped the right hand, even when it wasn't necessary to do so. And he lost to Lennox in the Olympics. I'd be interested to read what your basis is for saying he's more skilled than either man.

Comment

Working...
                      X