Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87% of the posters on this site say HELL NO!

Comment

• Comment

• Hell no!!!!!!

Comment

• No.

Bradley lost nearly every round to Pacquiao. Crooked judges can give him a decision win he doesn't deserve, but they can't make him P4P #1.

Fox Sports: 109-119 Manny Pacquiao.
          Los Angeles Times: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
          Guardian UK: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
          ESPN (Dan Rafael): 119-109 Manny Pacquiao.
          HBO (Harold Lederman): 119-109 Manny Pacquiao.
          Fighthype.com: 116-112 Manny Pacquiao.
          East Side Boxing: 118-110 Manny Pacquiao.
          The Associated Press: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
          Yahoo! Sports: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
          Daily Telegraph: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
          Primetime: 116-112 Manny Pacquiao.
          ESPN (Michael Woods): 119-109 Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Just like all the tweets after the Marquez robbery but just like so many said "the judges are professionals"
            Comparing the Marquez fight to the Bradley fight is just about the most stupid thing i have eva heard ,Bradley just did not catch Pac with anything substantial like pac did Marquez ,Bradley only won no more than 4 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              So what's the most likely scenario for November? Does Arum rob Pacquiao again, or does he give him the win he'll definitely replicate in November, possibly in hopes of setting up another rematch? This first fight doesn't deserve a rematch, Bradley was outclassed. It was a mismatch. God Arum's such a ****ing scumbag.
              Who knows with Pac. I think there's a chance he might go ahead and retire. But more then likely, he'll be convinced that he doesn't want to "go out like that" and he'll rematch Bradley in November. I've been saying since after the Margarito fight that Pac has gone soft. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt, so he does just enough to where he thinks he won. But if he is serious about not going out a 'loser', in the rematch I think he comes out with the real intent of knocking Bradley out. I don't think Pac ever thought this could happen to him and will realize that he can't leave it in the judges hands. If Timmy makes the mistake of fighting like he did in the first 4 rounds of their first fight (wildly, like he used to) then Pac could probably take him out. But I don't think Bradley will make that same mistake again. He would be better off to take the Mosely approach by using more movement to frustrate Pac. I think a rematch will be a much better fight, but if Pac comes in REALLY, honestly intent on K.O. Bradley, like the OLD Pac he probably could. I just don't know if he WANTS to, in which case he should just retire IMO.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I don't understand... I really don't. I have a lot of people blaming HBO and Bradley for the robbery... I can't even fathom how they even came to this and why they can't blame more reasonable options. It's as if they think HBO and Bradley scored the fight themselves.
              I know it. I know HBO wasn't an issue for me, because I've been using my MUTE button for most of their past fights. My first thought with the judges was 'someones cashing out'. But more then likely, they were already worried about being called bias because of the JMM decision. Then when Pac made how ever many thousands of people wait so he could finish the basketball game.... I think Pac pissed them off.

But really, Bradley looked as surprised as anyone at the decision. He couldn't even say he felt he won until he 'looked at the tape'. He's in for a surprise, the look on his wifes face pretty much says it all. Like I said, I feel bad for Tim, he just did his job. But that decision probably gained him more haters then fans, unfortunately. The only people that are really happy about this decision are pretty much the people who really despise Pac. Any proper fan would be willing to admit that Tim didn't take that fight legitamately. They're actually happy Pac got jobbed, if truth be told.

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I agree,but I disagree with people saying Bradley was dominated..I really don't believe that is the case..I do believe Bradley clearly lost..I was sick listening to the commentators,oh god Jim pull Pac's cocck from you azz..Clear win for Pac,but not a dominate win for Pac imo..
              I don't think Pac dominated, but at no time was he ever in danger either. In the 3rd (I believe) I was actually afraid Bradley might get k.o.d, the way he was reverting back to being wreckless and throwing wild shots. When he throws a power punch like that, he leaves his other hand down by his side, which Pac was hurting him with. Thats why by the 5th, Timmy knew his plan wouldn't work.
              The score was ridiculous and I've been MUTING the HBO crew for some time. I almost had to mute BEFORE the ****n fight even happened, the way Stewart and Jim were going on about Pac being late. They souned like hens in a hen house ffs. Stewart was more upset then Bradley

Comment

• no..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  No.

Bradley lost nearly every round to Pacquiao. Crooked judges can give him a decision win he doesn't deserve, but they can't make him P4P #1.

Fox Sports: 109-119 Manny Pacquiao.
                  Los Angeles Times: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
                  Guardian UK: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
                  ESPN (Dan Rafael): 119-109 Manny Pacquiao.
                  HBO (Harold Lederman): 119-109 Manny Pacquiao.
                  Fighthype.com: 116-112 Manny Pacquiao.
                  East Side Boxing: 118-110 Manny Pacquiao.
                  The Associated Press: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
                  Yahoo! Sports: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
                  Daily Telegraph: 117-111 Manny Pacquiao.
                  Primetime: 116-112 Manny Pacquiao.
                  ESPN (Michael Woods): 119-109 Manny Pacquiao.
                  While I don't agree that Bradley lost every rd,I totally agree he lost the fight..

Comment

• Even Fighthype gave it to Pac lol now you know it was a robbery.

Comment

• Simple answer bruh. NO

Comment

Working...
                      X