Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow, a social media protest. Stop the presses, these likes and comments will stop multimillion dollars fights and yes our “voice” will be heard online to the distress of the powerbrokers of boxing

This will fail as Pac fans trying to boycott Mosley-Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      What are you smoking , Bradley is slow and is as wide as fck , he would be lucky to land anything on Floyd , Tims head is out there like its on a totem pole and Manny couldnt do much at all , it was a bullsheeeeet fight considering it was supposed to be a superfight !
      cotto was slow just like bradley but he landed on floyd. is this the argument you're trying to present?

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
        i wonder if ariza is going to comment on this arum/bradley conspiracy. i'm pretty sure ariza is thinking what we're all thinking, and he has the balls/publicity to say something about it
        huh? what did ariza say? what makes you think he knew something we don't?

any else find it really funny how timothy was holding up a bradley vs pacman II ticket and promoting the rematch before the actual fight took place? I can't ever recall that happening before a fight.

did JMM start prmoting the rematch before his inital fight with pacman? did castillo promote a rematch with pbf before the inital fight? did martinez promote the rematch with williams before the inital fight?

heres the link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-bra...rematch--53726

Comment

• Turn off the volume and watch the objectively and you will clearly see Bradley won this fight. Too much emotion right now, give it a couple of days

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Oh wow, a social media protest. Stop the presses, these likes and comments will stop multimillion dollars fights and yes our “voice” will be heard online to the distress of the powerbrokers of boxing

This will fail as Pac fans trying to boycott Mosley-Floyd
            And Pac/Bradley too right? Just threw that in there because your forgot to mention the TR boycott you and your sisters were trying to incite.

Comment

• Oh man you're right.

I can't ****ing wait to hear what Ariza has to say about all this.

Chavez Jr hired him back, so he's free to say w/e the hell he wants. He will expose arum tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                You criticise him, but that is an ignorant statement, and argument if ever I've heard one. If you consider he has hurt or floored nearly every fighter he has faced since I can remember. He didn't say that Manny would knock Floyd out either, he just said that Manny's power could offset Floyd, and his fight plan. Mayweather, me, or you won't know until he gets in there. That's why fights get made.
                i criticize him because its a dumb statement to make. pac didnt hurt jmm, he didnt really hurt bradley per say, didnt hurt hurt clottey at all. sure he hurt mosely but the guy was shot to shreds. its a huge leap in logic to assume hes gonna overpower and hurt floyd to the point that floyd loses his mind and stops fighting his style. in over 40 professional fights, some against fighters with comparable power to pacs, it has never happened, even when he has been hurt but all of a sudden pac is gonna do it, when he hasnt been able to do it in his most recent fights? its the truth. if u wanna go with that argument, go ahead. i dont buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Manny dominating Bradley > Mayweather's win over Cotto
                  ????????

Its popular consensus that Pacquiao looked like lukewarm baby shit in this fight. His level of activity was off and Bradley won many if not most of the late rounds.

Pacquiao fell victim to the same criticism that he used against JMM:

If you want to win, don't take rounds off and bring the fight to the champion.

That's exactly what Bradley did arguably from round 6 on.

But if you think that Floyd winning all but 2 rounds against the #1 jrMW champion and making Cotto land in the 20% range is less a feat than Pacquiao fighting a #1 jrWW at 147 and losing possibly 5-6 rounds, then you have no idea how to perceive and measure a threat.

I seriously hope that was sarcasm.

Comment

• I would shed no tears if this man was found dead tomorrow.

Don't care how or why.

My eyes would be as dry as the Death Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                      Now we all know why Pacman has ducked Slick American fighters,

I think it’s clear now; I don’t have to go into detail. We all saw Pacman watch in shook as Raheem dismantled Morales with utter ease. We all saw Pacman skip past Campbell at 135 when he was called out. We all were shocked when he blatantly denied Bradley a shot at him at 140. And everyone knows numerous times Pacman ducked the slickest American boxers of all time, Mayweather numerous times with ridiculous unfounded excuses.

He tried to trick the masses when he fought Mosley to put down the rumors he wanted none of the traditional school of slick American boxers. But boxing exporters acknowledge Mosley fights more like a limited Mexican than the traditional quick slick America.

He finally had to face one today, and he was embarrassed. The nation of the Philippines is in mourning as their son has been exposed as nothing more than Aruto Gatti with questionable athleticism

Bradley won this fight with ease, especially in the second half. Total American annihilation

Oh dear.

Yes, it's great fun to laugh at the kids who are suicidal because the object of their affections lost, but surely it would be better not to make yourself look just as ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X