Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    QUESTION:

If Pac was so dominant, why was Tim's face largely undamaged?
    terrible question man, terrible. why was clottey's face undamaged after losing almost every round?

why was oscar's face undamaged after the mayweather fight while floyd had a puffy eye?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I agree with this...
      See, this here is what you call 'honesty'. You and I are two of the biggest Bradley supporters on here... and we can admit that even though we wanted him to win and look good, he didn't. Bradley went in the first 4 rounds reverting back to old ways and swinging wildly while neglecting his defence. I think he thought his speed was going to surprise Pac (and I think it did a little), but his wild shots opened him up to be hit and spurred Pac on even more.

You could clearly see Bradley coming in the 5th looking dejected and he did calm down quite a bit after that. He realized that nothing he could do would hurt Pac and that discouraged him I think. Yea, Bradley did better after that... because he wasn't throwing wild shots and he was being more defensive and moving around the ring a bit more. But Pac matched Bradley almost 2 shots for every one he threw, and Pac had Bradley hurt several times in the fight.

As I said in another thread.... the answer at the end of the fight is written all over Tim's wifes face. When Timmy reviews the tape, he's gonna see the look on her face and there's NO WAY he can believe that she thought he won that fight. Even the way Monica went up to Cameron and told him the announced score, they were both jumping up and down like they had just won the lottery by default. The other thing is - sadly.... Bradley may have lost more fans in winning (this way) then he probably would have made by losing in a good spirited effort (which is what the fight last night really was).

But I do feel bad for Bradley. He knew he lost before the decision was read. But the judges gave it to him, it's not HIS fault. What was he supposed to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        terrible question man, terrible. why was clottey's face undamaged after losing almost every round?
        He's taking the piss out of the people commenting on facial marks in Pacquiao's fight with Marquez.

Comment

QUESTION:

When does Tim's face show damage?? He has had so many fights where there were multiple headbutts, and I don't think he's ever had a mark on him. Your point has no merit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I've always been in favor of having more judges, a lot more judges. Like a 11 of them total. similar to figure skating or something like that. Should weed out the ******s.

Other than that the state commission needs stricter measures for judging, not only to be allowed to judge but assigning judges. When they announced the three judges for this fight, a lot of eyebrows were raised. Now most people thought they would be biased for pac and didn't see this coming, but to have guys like ford who had RIOS beating Abril should simply not happen, not on a fight on this magnitude.

they need to review old veteran judges too who were once considered good. Again, using Ford as an example. He's been judging forever and lately his scores are ****.
            What about jerry roth? He had rois beating abril and bradley beating pac plus shumenov beating campillo and im sure many more classics, that guy is a joke but all he does it get praised and rolled back in for big fight?? amazing

Comment

QUESTION:

LOL look who's basking in all these.

Clottey was unblemished and sure pissed and shat blood the next day.

What a stupid azz question Bernardo.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Fight was closer than people are making it out to be. I gave Bradley rounds 1, 8, 9, 10 and 12 watching it today ( I could very well have given him round 11 too which would have made the fight a draw).

I think people should watch the fight on mute without the influence of Alcohol.
                I just rewatched and don't see how Bradley could get 8 or 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I just rewatched and don't see how Bradley could get 8 or 9.
                  I can see 8. I wouldn't give it him but I can see it.

9, I cannot see.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                    lol don't be boasting about that robbery.
                    A win is a win and a good prediction is a good prediction...what else can I say?

Comment

• I wonder if Mayweather will troll when he comes out and say's that Bradley legitimately won

I don't think even he would have the audacity to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X