Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not watch the fight on HBO but can imagine how bias it was.

I watched it on another network a shakey stream and they (sorry I forget who it was), said they could see it 7-5 either way.

I need to see it again on a clear video, or wait for the replay on HBO next week. But sure sounds like Manny should of won from what I read.

Comment

• It wasnt Bradleys fault he is a pawn , Arum and Team Pac ran this entire show , nobody is going to pull a corrupt decision with an Arumn fight of this magnitude without Arums say so ,,, be real here !

Comment

• Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Comment

• I think if opinions are going to change about Bradley, it should be based on performance, and not the fact he got a "gift" decision.

A few things I got from watching the fight yesterday;

1. Before the fight I mentioned Bradley not having any solid physical or technical advantages over Pacquiao. I still believe this. You can't win a fight on intangibles, and although Bradley possesses many of them, they are not enough against top class opposition.

2. It became painfully clear yesterday that Bradley just doesn't have the punching power to go toe to toe with other bigger, stronger punchers at 147. This is something u can overlook in certain fighters, but taking into consideration that Bradley's style is frameworked for a volume puncher that can get busy on the inside, u can't help but question his chances against other guys who can do this more effectively and with greater power. (Victor Ortiz,etc.)

3. The opportunity to counterpunch Pacquiao (especially off the straight left) presented itself yesterday, even in the early rounds, and Bradley didn't capitalize on it. He knew he wasn't gonna out muscle Pac, and still failed to adjust. Pac loves to give u the "angles", and as a result, is often off balanced when throwing combinations, leaving him susceptible to counters (Marquez exploited that).

4.Bradley has horrible head movement. And it's wild, because before the fight, Bradley had much to say about how he was gonna "outbox" Pac and not come straight at him. He came straight at him. Felt his power, and then began going straight back lol. He doesn't have the most solid footwork either.

There are a lot of holes in Bradley's game, these are just a few. He gave us a good, exciting fight. I just don't see him dominating for a very long time. Especially at 147
          Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 06-10-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
            so was this guy watching the fight on a stream? lol
            Haha you know he was, he's a gambling man !

Comment

• Originally posted by Volta
              your clearly a bigot

bradley is the new face of boxing, unbeaten champ with a world class trainer and going to be headlining another major PPV
              Becareful of calling people bigots, that is a slanderous accusation.

headling a PPV for what a rematch with Pacman? let him headline a rematch with Devon Alexander and see how many buys he will draw after the most loved champion in boxing right now just got robbed and bradley got the belt from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Story View Post
                There's no justifying it. The only ones trying to justify the decision are the posters who are known to hate Pacquiao.
                I just hate Bob Arum and the way he does business. He always tries to promote off race. He doesn't care how gifted some of his fighters are/were and he won't put a match together that he doesn't think his fighter will win. He's known to bribe people, officials, and organizations. He also holds grudges against fighters who catch on to his bull**** and leave. This whole situation is Bob Arum. Floyd already said that the Pac fight could get made easy without Arum. I'm sure if Pac could've co promoted the fight with Floyd and Golden Boy we would've seen that fight a long time ago. Hell if Todd Duboef was in charge instead of Bob with random OST that fight would've gotten made the 1st time. Bob Arum and his smear campaigns against Floyd are ridiculous also. Chavez actually wanted to fight Martinez, but until he didn't want to sign an extension, Bob didn't want to make that fight. Hell who knows if that fight will actually get made still. Bob is bad for boxing just like Don King was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  People are upset at the decision right now so the hate is immense. But when we look at the facts, Bradley is an elite fighter. Take a look at Pacmans last few opponents.

The fact is that Bradley did better than Hatton, Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito & Mosley. I'm not as mad as the majority so I'm thinking clearly. Plus Bradley figured out Pacman, (although far to late), so he does deserve credit for that. If a rematch should occur, I'm confident that Bradley boxes Pacman silly.
                  I disagree. I think those fights were different. I think Pac was much more prime & relentless back then while he also was just moving up so those guys thought they could bully him. They all came to Pac which ofcourse will make Pac look better.

I also dont think he figured out Pac at all. I think he was just getting hurt in every exchange so he kinda started to move & box more out of desperation and Pac couldnt or wouldnt get to him only because he thought he was well in control & Bradley wasnt trying to win so he didnt care or he is just past his prime and cant move his legs much anymore.

He's just not going to chase you down & punish you now. It had nothing to do with Bradley figuring him out and being a great boxer like Floyd or JMM. It was all about what Pac didnt wanna or couldnt do. Im not upset at the decision. Again, I didnt see it like I wanna but from my view Pac won by a wide margin but I thought he looked like a shell of himself so it was like a "meh" fight for me

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    He's screwed anyway, he's not going to recover from a beating like that very easily and it's going to happen again in the rematch.
                    A beating like that ,, GTFOH his biggest lump is his ankle lol , B graders !

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      HBO was biased as hell. Lampley saying pac won every round was the biggest travesty of all.

With that said no ****in way Bradley won more than 5 rounds.
                      More than 5? NO way he won more than 3!

Comment

Working...
                      X