Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    The proffessional judges said Bradley won, I would rather listen to them then some online warrior like you..
    I LOL'ed at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      But really, Bradley looked as surprised as anyone at the decision. He couldn't even say he felt he won until he 'looked at the tape'. He's in for a surprise, the look on his wifes face pretty much says it all. Like I said, I feel bad for Tim, he just did his job. But that decision probably gained him more haters then fans, unfortunately. The only people that are really happy about this decision are pretty much the people who really despise Pac. Any proper fan would be willing to admit that Tim didn't take that fight legitamately. They're actually happy Pac got jobbed, if truth be told.
      I don't feel bad for Bradley at all. He went along with the entire thing. I think once Pacman heard the 115-113 score for himself, he already knew he was about to get robbed cause the fight was never that close.

Bradley had actually gained some fans from 24/7, he seemed like a real nice dude, but after this he's nothing but a sellout. If anything, we should be talking about how he was exposed. I see why he ducked Khan.

Comment

The proffessional judges said Bradley won, I would rather listen to them then some online warrior like you..
        Yet you took the time by quoting me.

Mind you, i said JMM was robbed too on their last fight so here's some

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
          I LOL'ed at this.
          what's so funny in it man?

Comment

• i scored it a draw even though pac was obviously better

its like a 7 game series where one team wins 3 blowouts but loses 4 close games, [except i dont think pac lost]

pac looked better, he beat bradley up bad, and he obviously hurt bradley a lot and never even got hurt once.

but he also took 80% of the fight off, and thats why i have to be fair to tim bradley - he kept pressing , and although he only barely won his 6 rounds, i still think he won them, no matter how easily pac won his 6 rounds- so i do have it a draw.

ill obviously have to watch it again - but pac was not even trying for most of the fight and i rewarded tim bradley for his activity.

also, if i could score rounds even, id have pac winning easily but no good judge gives even rounds so a lot of the close rounds i gave to bradley solely on activity.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              Yet you took the time by quoting me.

Mind you, i said JMM was robbed too on their last fight so here's some
              Of course I quoted you?? I wanted to let you know that you aren't a professional judge, you are just an online warrior. You don't know boxing like a professional does. They see things we don't...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                i scored it a draw even though pac was obviously better

its like a 7 game series where one team wins 3 blowouts but loses 4 close games, [except i dont think pac lost]

pac looked better, he beat bradley up bad, and he obviously hurt bradley a lot and never even got hurt once.

but he also took 80% of the fight off, and thats why i have to be fair to tim bradley - he kept pressing , and although he only barely won his 6 rounds, i still think he won them, no matter how easily pac won his 6 rounds- so i do have it a draw.

ill obviously have to watch it again - but pac was not even trying for most of the fight and i rewarded tim bradley for his activity.

also, if i could score rounds even, id have pac winning easily but no good judge gives even rounds so a lot of the close rounds i gave to bradley solely on activity.
                kinda how i seen it after i watched it again but i don't know if manny took rounds off tim was using alot of movement but who knows but alot of rounds were close

Comment

• mate, dont be a ****.
                  i think pacman is over hyped but, please.
                  think back to earlier in the week.....
                  bradley:anouncement...i got a rematch!
                  arum(following this): i never knew he was gonna spit this out!
                  las vegas gambling fraternity, hold on this could be a thing.....
                  the MOB "arum, gimme the fokun money forgit about it badda bing"
                  its worth more this way in a return than a rematch with pacman as the winner.
                  arum has to leave this sport.
                  i will not purchase ppv or even watch another fight involving this geezer in anyway.

Comment

• Now I have friends who're trying to lecture me about boxing even though they only watch once every six months about last night's fight.
                    It wouldn't be so bad if they remotely knew what they were talking about.

Comment

Of course I quoted you?? I wanted to let you know that you aren't a professional judge, you are just an online warrior. You don't know boxing like a professional does. They see things we don't...
                      And when did i say i'm one? I accept it ever since i'm only a casual fan but i know when i've been had unlike some of you here..

I will only become a fan of Bradley once he comes out and says he did not win. Damn pillow punch but he did made the fight interesting a bit so props to him on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X