Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 900K-1M...but Arum is going to lie about the numbers regardless, he is going to try and make it as close to Cotto vs Mayweather as possible so he will say 1.3M or something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      OMG now I'm picking on you??My god man..
      If you prefer sausage to taco then go find elsewhere.

Coz honestly I don't recall anything I said which would rile you up onto what I have to say when I'm clearly talking to math and was offering a bet before.

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        You are either reading with very biased eyes or only read forum threads that start with Marquez was robbed.
        The fight was close thats what experts said, on the forums you will get people on both sides.

But thats is a nother story
        The interesting part is that computerbox had Manny wining a comfortble UD over marquez and the judges gave manny the win.

In the bradley fight computerbox had it as a complete shootout with manny dominating 11 out of 12 rounds, yet now he lost.

WTF
        the punchstats are biased and crap most of the times. as u said, Manny vs Marquez III compu stats showed that manny outlanded marquez. but if u look at the fight u see thats not true at all. punch stats are an instrument which HBO uses to sway the watching audience. its just a piece of crap like the biased HBO commentary itself

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Wow where did he call this fight at??
          Not sure, but I had the Top Rank Stream for the first couple of rounds and he was talking about Bradley winning the first 3 rounds and that Pac has to start turning it on. He said something about Pac starting to warm up in like round 5 or 6 which was when I had to find another stream...

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            thanks.

I thought bradley was looking fatigued himself in a lot of the second half of the fight. Last few rounds just seemed like a sparring match to me. Even so, it seemed in my eyes pac was landing more shots than bradley and the harder shots. But even if we say timmy swept the last three, I still felt pac was up so big it didn't matter. I
            One thing I've learned about boxing is that if a fighter is truly up by that much going into championship rounds...he hardly ever just loses all the championship rounds. I really thought it was a close fight but that Manny dominated much of rounds 3-8ish and that would be enough for him to squeeze by. Plus, I thought he would be the one getting the benefit of the doubt. He musta pissed someone off

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
              Didn't you have some corny line about Marquez being robbed in your sig after Pac-JMM 3?

Things only work one way with you bro?
              No, not really.

Pacquaio won last night just like Marquez won in November.

Must I put every robbery in my Sig if I put one in or something?

Comment

• The Ring ****zine should drop Pacquiao a few places, when he lost against Marquez they followed the official decision not taking note of the fact that the fight was a robbery. In the interest of fairness they should do the same thing now, ie. following the official decision despite it being a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Oh, I didn't know I had ignored your bet....I bet a good amount of my points on Tim to win. I agree, I would rather him take the loss than a win in this fashion personally.

It was more of a joke because of all the stuff I had talked and Tim got the nod, there were a lot people saying Tim wouldn't make it out of the 4th round....I couldn't let those guys off the hook....about 80% were all alt accounts anyways but still
                  all good then.

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    The fight was close thats what experts said, on the forums you will get people on both sides.

The interesting part is that computerbox had Manny wining a comfortble UD over marquez and the judges gave manny the win.
                    In the bradley fight computerbox had it as a shootout with manny dominating 11 out of 12 rounds, yet he lost.

WTF
                    there is nothing interesting about compubox. there has been many decision where the guy that landed more punches lost

Fight wasnt close Marquez was the clear winner

in overwhelming number of fans, reporters, professional boxers screamed robbery and had Marquez the clear winner

but the judges had pac winning and of course they are never wrong. so the only opinions on yesterday fight that matter are the judges. and they had bradley winning

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      Yes u are probably right. But I really think much more will buy the rematch.
                      If nobody supported Top Rank, we could stop this. I honestly think Pac should retire, and not do the rematch. He's just going to get robbed again.

Comment

Working...
                      X