Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes pound for **** bradley. shame on you. watch the tape now and laugh at yourself.

Comment

• LMAO! Are you ******ed? Manny P wasnt even the p4p king. ESPN has Floyd as the p4p king and #1 at 147 and 154.

Floyd moved up to 154 to beat Cotto, something Pacquiao refused to do. Manny Pacquiao looked horrible against Marquez and didnt impress against Bradley. So beating Pacquiao does not make you the man. Floyd would school Bradley in the ring.

Comment

• The changing of the guard is only beginning but Tim will be the P4P king after he beats Pac agin in the rematch

Comment

• Sure he is.In a wheel chair.
          He's like the paralympic p4p king.

Comment

• hey where´s the pic of your GF on your sig? the ho looks hot in that pose
            I removed it my man... i'll put it back tom..

Comment

• Anyone who say Bradley won this fight is just a ****kien hater. I'm giving props to Bradley for making the fight interesting by slugging it out but he did not win it.

Comment

• Of course not outcome aside timmy is a good fighter but top 10-15

I thought he'd actually be more competitive more due to what Pacq isn't as of right now

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                  Anyone who say Bradley won this fight is just a ****kien hater. I'm giving props to Bradley for making the fight interesting by slugging it out but he did not win it.
                  The proffessional judges said Bradley won, I would rather listen to them then some online warrior like you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    Comparing the Marquez fight to the Bradley fight is just about the most stupid thing i have eva heard ,Bradley just did not catch Pac with anything substantial like pac did Marquez ,Bradley only won no more than 4 rounds
                    To me a robbery is a robbery and yes marquez was robbed

And to me Pac won no more than 4 vs Marquez. Pac won this but lost the last one
                    Last edited by Fetta; 06-10-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• after watching the fight again the fight is much closer than people think pacquiao was missing alot, after watching the fight again to me it seems like bradley is outlanding pacquiao and controlling majority of the rounds, manny didn't do much the 1st 2 minutes of most of the rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X