Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia tested negative on 2/26, 3/8, 3/15, and 4/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to some, there's no point testing close to the fight if the boxers has passed other tests before lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

We don’t know what he was doing.

Yes they do, they can tell us the purpose of their use. Right now i’m leaning towards using it to make weight. It’s pretty relevant. We also know he had trouble making weight.

he popped for deca and osterine. you wouldnt start that 2 weeks before a fight to make weight. deca causes you to gain weight
      fifth_root N/A likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Right but what you're not seeming to understand here is just because someone passes a drug test doesn't mean they aren't using PEDs.

So we have no idea when he started it, or how he was using it. And the fact he passed drug tests during that time doesn't mean he wasn't using it at that time. What we do know is it was in his system at some point at the very least on two separate occasions and it makes perfect sense if he were to be using it at that time frame.

On another note, 10 days is more than enough, especially for your final cut week of, which can be up to 10+ lbs. The fact it is a fast acting sarm with a short half life only supports that, not the other way around.

There are a plethora of options of what could have happened. All we have here, like every single failed drug test situation, is (educated) guess work. We will never know the truth unless Garcia himself comes out and says it.

The point is, though, passing previous drug tests doesn't mean or prove anything. The idea that is doesn't make sense for him to pop for Ostarine at that time because he passed on 4/3 is just wrong.

10 days is NOT enough for a cycle, it takes longer to get the weight loss effects. also it came out that it wasnt just ostarine but also deca.
        fifth_root N/A likes this.

Comment

Roids are given too much credit for winning a fight.
          The ''bigger'' issue was Ryan losing to the scales.
          That is uncalled for.
          MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Lol like anyone is going to believe someone who faked mental health crisis? The guys is a bonifed liar! Also he was caught cheating the night before the fight - he was on Testosterone too like his buddy Jake Paul

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

10 days is NOT enough for a cycle, it takes longer to get the weight loss effects. also it came out that it wasnt just ostarine but also deca.
              Who said anything about a cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Faz View Post
                Lol like anyone is going to believe someone who faked mental health crisis? The guys is a bonifed liar! Also he was caught cheating the night before the fight - he was on Testosterone too like his buddy Jake Paul
                Oh stfu you're supporting a scaming pos like Bill Haney who already had 1 loss removed and now with the help of his buddy conte/vada he wants to erase another loss. How anyone can support bitxh made clowns like that is beyond me but hey that's the hip hop culture for you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  https://x.com/RyanGarcia/status/1786106465947947045

Looks like Ryan Garcia either may have taken something contaminated OR he used PED’s as a last minute effort to make weight. But his tests show that he was testing negative throughout the whole year.
                  Kev help me here.

Why are so many trying to defend Ryan here?

I get you’re just posting what you know to be true.

He didn’t make weight then pops positive. What has he done to deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Comment

I rarely defend anyone who fails a test, I don't think I've ever done it, but this is first guy I've seen to get straight onto video, speak to the world rather than saying nothing and keeping it hidden or releasing some scripted statement. When you watch him, he really doesn't come off as someone who cheated/took PEDs.
                    -Kev- -Kev- likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

No that's not what I'm implying, that's what I'm saying. It's very possible that that is the case.

Are you under the impression that that couldn't and doesn't happen regularly?

How do you think career PED users manage to beat VADA testing all the time until they eventually get caught? Or in some cases never get caught?

This isn't breaking news. It doesn't make VADA unreliable, VADA is the gold standard of drug testing today next to USADA but it's still only capable of so much, and it's not overly difficult to beat their tests with all the advanced methods athletes have today for beating their testing procedure.

Name someone who's failed a drug test, it's the exact same playbook; Canelo Alvarez as one, Conor Benn as another. What do all their situations have in common? They all failed only 2 drug tests and passed all the others before and after the failed ones, to which they failed with trace amounts.
                      In the past they just used USADA and paid them 40x the going rate for testing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X