Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahah Ryan garcia is a punk but he didn’t insult any “people” or anyone’s religion. Bill is cringe worthy. Trying to acting like they are defenders of the Muslim faith now ROFL. Haney couldn’t punch his way out a wet paper bag only thing he’s killing is his dinner on fight now what a clown

Comment

if tank couldnt kill a weak dizzy ryan what chance does devin have against a heavy ryan

Comment

Hopefully they won't need the jaws of life to keep Ryan from having the life squeezed out of him.

Comment

Dude can't get any cornier to try to hype up this fight that's NOT selling like they thought. Now they are going with these "WWE" antics & yelling quotes from "Rocky" movies.

Comment

Hmmmm, sounds like Bill Haney has been spending too much time at those pro-HAMAS rallies that the Bay Area is known for. I was cutting Devin Haney some slack for his (apparent) work ethic, but now I have good reason to apply the Broner Doctrine to the Haney camp and actively root for Garcia. There's too much hatred and calls for jihad and death in this world coming from the muh-zees already. This is unacceptable.
            Last edited by Left Hook Louie; 04-16-2024, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Now he's Ivan Drago? I'm ready for this fight to be over, the build up between these two clowns has been so annoying. Literally the most irritating back and forth between two fighters in a long time.
              NYG NYG likes this.

Comment

Ah yes, the cocaine dealer is offended that his fairy tale religion where they marry their cousins was insulted.
                Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

Bill Haney was absolutely hilarious on that rooftop. I don't know if he realized that Drago lost.

I think Derrick James has a lot at stake as a trainer. I don't think he'll have an unprepared Garcia facing Haney.

Plus Garcia didn't look bad in his last fight. And while Haney gave Kambosos a boxing lesson twice and Prograis a boxing Iesson once, he barely beat Loma. It could've gone either way. I had Haney winning, but Loma had faster hands. Haney also got hurt against Linares. I think Haney can win on points, but I give Garcia a knockout's chance.​
                  Last edited by Lefty0616; 04-16-2024, 05:25 PM.

Comment

No need to speak like that Bill.

There's selling a fight, and something about being classy.
                    NYG NYG likes this.

Comment

Only thing Haney (either son or big mouth dad) is killing is his own sales.

The fight I want at 140 is Haney v Lopez, and the crazy dads should fight as the co-main, or at least the opener. Cruz v Barroso or Matias on the card also.

Comment

Working...
                      X