Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
    You can hug someone to death if you squeeze hard enough.
    Lmfao again and again
    That’s a classic
    shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      convicted felon issuing death threat

lock him up
      Oh this would be incredible if this happened Had to miss the fight too, couldn’t even watch it on tv in lockup …This would make sosooo many people smile

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        if he cries he cries
        Very good.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Both of these corners make it virtually impossible to get behind them. I'll be watching but I refuse to give my money over for either of these fighters and their teams to make any money off of me. Ryan is obvious and I don't think any fighter in history (this is saying something considering Broner and Amir Khan made my blood boil) but nobody has gotten on my nerves more than Ryan Garcia. He's just such an annoying lying cornball. We all have that moronic uncle who makes **** up and comes off as pathetic. Well we have that in RG alongside him being an annoying new generation with all the "bros" every time he speaks and pretending to be outraged over everything. Just such an annoying idiot. Then we have guys like Devin Haney with his racism (never lose to a white boy) talk and his dad talking about killing someone. Both of these camps can just take a hike as far as I'm concerned. I would love to see the world see this fight but have such minimal "buys" to send a message that your prefight behavior matters.

Comment

Yeah, like your son Devin is such a killer puncher. You'd have to go all the way back to 2019, for the last time Devin knocked out another fighter.
            So what in the hell is Old man Bill talking about?

Comment

What a fackin clown this guy is

Comment

Come on Ryan you can do it?

Comment

The kovalev promotion tactic

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Really? Was there another fight I missed? Because his last fight was the one where he was utilizing that ******ed turn around shoulder roll, right?
                    He was trying something new in the ring. Boxers do that from time to time. De La Hoya tried the shoulder roll when Mayweather Sr trained him. Trying something new, while it didn't work, it didn't stop Garcia from beating a hard puncher. He also looked good overall. You can see that James helped Garcia improve.

I'm not sleeping on Garcia. I think he's going to be ready to fight. Haney might be the better boxer, but I think Garcia is the stronger boxer. I will not be surprised if Haney gets seriously hurt for the first time in his career. Now will he lose? Who knows. Either way it goes, I am expecting an entertaining bout. Garcia is better than overrated Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

He was trying something new in the ring. Boxers do that from time to time. De La Hoya tried the shoulder roll when Mayweather Sr trained him. Trying something new, while it didn't work, it didn't stop Garcia from beating a hard puncher. He also looked good overall. You can see that James helped Garcia improve.

I'm not sleeping on Garcia. I think he's going to be ready to fight. Haney might be the better boxer, but I think Garcia is the stronger boxer. I will not be surprised if Haney gets seriously hurt for the first time in his career. Now will he lose? Who knows. Either way it goes, I am expecting an entertaining bout. Garcia is better than overrated Prograis.
                      What has Ryan done to show that at any point in his career he was better than Prograis?

Comment

Working...
                      X