Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is dreadful.
    dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      If you are going to have a paid mouth piece in boxing why not have someone that can actually gain you fans not lose them. I was all for best man wins on this one, but just like when wilder started talking boxing death, I’m rooting for the opponent.
      Well u have a choice to make now

RYAN GARCIA SENDS IN RING DEATH THREAT TO DEVIN HANEY

“MY INTENTION IS TO KILL DEVIL HANEY. NO MERCY I HOPE HE IS READY TO DIE. I HOPE HE HAS COME TO TERMS WITH IT. FOR THE RECORD HIS DAD ANNOUNCED MY DEATH FIRST. THIS IS WAR THIS ISN’T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

https://www.instagram.com/sportboxtv.../?locale=ar-EG
      Boxing God Boxing God likes this.

Comment

Been hearing lots of ramblings about ticket sales. Ryan saying that they are too expensive etc. I do not think many people care much for this fight as hard as they are trying to sell it.

Comment

Since when does Haney's dad NOT act like a punk? Is he out rioting in the streets for political reasons too? We wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

The fight is not selling. The antics by these two camps is not helping. Just shut up and fight....to a half empty arena!

Comment

Send in the clowns. Devin is going to bore Ryan to death. Maybe some of the audience too. Psycho killer.

Comment

Besides promoters, there are few personalities in boxing more annoying than the attention-seeking dads. At least if a fighter himself is annoying, he can (attempt to) back it up in the ring.

Comment

convicted felon issuing death threat

lock him up

Comment

It's all to try to convince to buy fight, I mean I think they getting desperate from the pressure of the fight not selling, nice try Bill.

Comment

Bill Haney,a mature,classy guy ,uh no !

Comment

Working...
                      X