Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Really? Was there another fight I missed? Because his last fight was the one where he was utilizing that ******ed turn around shoulder roll, right?
    He was trying something new in the ring. Boxers do that from time to time. De La Hoya tried the shoulder roll when Mayweather Sr trained him. Trying something new, while it didn't work, it didn't stop Garcia from beating a hard puncher. He also looked good overall. You can see that James helped Garcia improve.

I'm not sleeping on Garcia. I think he's going to be ready to fight. Haney might be the better boxer, but I think Garcia is the stronger boxer. I will not be surprised if Haney gets seriously hurt for the first time in his career. Now will he lose? Who knows. Either way it goes, I am expecting an entertaining bout. Garcia is better than overrated Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

He was trying something new in the ring. Boxers do that from time to time. De La Hoya tried the shoulder roll when Mayweather Sr trained him. Trying something new, while it didn't work, it didn't stop Garcia from beating a hard puncher. He also looked good overall. You can see that James helped Garcia improve.

I'm not sleeping on Garcia. I think he's going to be ready to fight. Haney might be the better boxer, but I think Garcia is the stronger boxer. I will not be surprised if Haney gets seriously hurt for the first time in his career. Now will he lose? Who knows. Either way it goes, I am expecting an entertaining bout. Garcia is better than overrated Prograis.
      What has Ryan done to show that at any point in his career he was better than Prograis?

Comment

'If He Dies, He Dies'
        Wishing death on people? lol, and people call them fake Muslims?

Comment

What has Ryan done to show that at any point in his career he was better than Prograis?
          He is not about to become an MMA fighter. Prograis is. Enough said.

Comment

.....And you were saying????

I called it!

And Garcia would have scored the Knockout if it weren't for being saved by questionable referee interference.

Comment

Looking back at the fight the only one who looked like he was going to die was Devin Haney.
              Who was being knocked down, falling down, and holding on for dear life over, and over again.
              The referee never took a point away from Haney for his constant holding, but took a point away from Ryan for hitting on the break.
              The referee also possibly saved Haney from being knocked out, by allowing Haney to hold on for extended periods during the 7th round.
              There's going to be a long line of fighters who are going to want to fight Haney now just to test his suspect chin.
              Hype job Hype job Regge Regge like this.

Comment

“We have to run it back” LMAO
                Hype job Hype job likes this.

Comment

Was kinda laughing when Devin hit Ryan as hard as he could 5 or 6 times in the ribs when he was side on and had no effect

Comment

Looool what a gimp. So so cringe when a fighter says this but a coach? Bill definitely overtook Teos dad as worst boxing dad/cringe coach

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                      Looool what a gimp. So so cringe when a fighter says this but a coach? Bill definitely overtook Teos dad as worst boxing dad/cringe coach
                      You clowns were whisper quiet when ggg said that he wants to commit legal murder of oscar de la hoya.

Comment

Working...
                      X