Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'If He Dies, He Dies': Bill Haney Issues Death Threat To Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance98
    replied
    Originally posted by garfios View Post
    You, like every other hypocrite are in denial. You have exposed nothing but yourself. Be safe and find something better to do.
    You are like a parrot on repeat, and don't lecture me on what to do when you are the one triggered and post negative comments online on boxers that you hate all day. Look at your posts first, dummy.

Leave a comment:

• garfios
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Hahaha, you can't seem to find your words after getting exposed for being a simpleton bandwagoner with an agenda, and you are still in denial even after knowing that your post history is out there to see. Your mind is clouded and you are in shambles right now. Get help.
    You, like every other hypocrite are in denial. You have exposed nothing but yourself. Be safe and find something better to do.

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied

I reply to your post. Obviously it bothered that I wasn't biased neither have an agenda. Instead of having a civilized and intelligent exchange, you opted for offensive words and forgot about the real theme that we were discussing.
    Hahaha, you can't seem to find your words after getting exposed for being a simpleton bandwagoner with an agenda, and you are still in denial even after knowing that your post history is out there to see. Your mind is clouded and you are in shambles right now. Get help.

Leave a comment:

• garfios
    replied

You were the one who looked for me and couldn't help it. I am bigger alpha male than you and your failure of a dad combined. Parroting my responses shows how small-brained you are.
    I reply to your post. Obviously it bothered that I wasn't biased neither have an agenda. Instead of having a civilized and intelligent exchange, you opted for offensive words and forgot about the real theme that we were discussing.
    Last edited by garfios; 05-05-2024, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied

You're hypocrite. Go away, You're not a fan You're a hater. A millennial for sure.
    You were the one who looked for me and couldn't help it. I am bigger alpha male than you and your failure of a dad combined. Parroting my responses shows how small-brained you are.

Leave a comment:

• garfios
    replied

I am not making sense to you because you suck at covering up your own tracks and are lost. Easy work for me.
    You're hypocrite. Go away, You're not a fan You're a hater. A millennial for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied

You're a liar and a hypocrite. We all can see that, and not smart enough to cut your loses short. You're not making any sense.
    I am not making sense to you because you suck at covering up your own tracks and are lost. Easy work for me.

Leave a comment:

• garfios
    replied

Your post history in multiple threads show that you are a typical 1-dimensional braindead hater. Who exactly you are trying to fool? You can never play me because I don't sing the same song as you bandwagoners. You exposed yourself and made it easy for me to pick you apart. You came in this thread trying to act like you are taking the middle ground when you replied to me and got triggered when I took the opposite stance from all of the other haters that only concentrated on the haneys. You don't even need to explain yourself as you already dug a hole for yourself that you can't climb out of and broke your own mum's record in going down fast. Haha...such a miserable cretin.
    You're a liar and a hypocrite. We all can see that, and not smart enough to cut your loses short. You're not making any sense.

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied

You are a hypocrite, bill haney is a fake just as you're, and garcia is a clown just as I told you from the beginning. You don't have the smarts to expose anybody, especially one that's truly a fan of the sport. I do not have a hidden agenda neither I care about what you think, if we were competing, and I know that's what you think we're doing, your corner would have stopped the contest since we first exchange posts. Like I said before, go away, you are not a good person neither smart to know when to shut up.
    Your post history in multiple threads show that you are a typical 1-dimensional braindead hater. Who exactly you are trying to fool? You can never play me because I don't sing the same song as you bandwagoners. You exposed yourself and made it easy for me to pick you apart. You came in this thread trying to act like you are taking the middle ground when you replied to me and got triggered when I took the opposite stance from all of the other haters that only concentrated on the haneys. You don't even need to explain yourself as you already dug a hole for yourself that you can't climb out of and broke your own mum's record in going down fast. Haha...such a miserable cretin.

Leave a comment:

• BustedKnuckles
    replied
    Why won't this thread die?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X