No announcement yet.

Canelo is done as elite fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

I'm the dumbass? No, Canelo is the dumbass for rematching Bivol instead of fighting Benavidez. He would have a much greater chance of defeating David than Dmitry. He just may get stopped by Bivol from punching himself out.

As far as David Morrell is concerned; He is perhaps the more scientifically and fundamentally sound than all the fighters I've mentioned. Canelo won't fight Morrell because Morrell has that amateur pedigree of (130-2) that would fuck him up!
    Well, if he fights Bivol , he will get outboxed, but he will have another excuse "It is not my weight class".

If he fights Benavidez, he risks to get knocked out, losing all his belts.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Well, if he fights Bivol , he will get outboxed, but he will have another excuse "It is not my weight class".

If he fights Benavidez, he risks to get knocked out, losing all his belts.
      I agree. That's very true. Good post!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Well that is true. Canelo would never fight someone who knows how to fight. He likes to beat up on hopeless Euro bums. How you can be a fan of his I will never understand? He never give us boxing fans the fights we want to see. We never demanded to see a Canelo/Ryder fight.
        That’s true, what we were demanding was Canelo-Morrell. Canelo has been ducking him for years. I bet you he will wait until Morrell is old. Canelo has shown what type of coward he is. Look at him cherrypicking Bivol instead of fighting Morrell. Smh, he just continues with his BS. How does he even have fans with a resume littered with cherrypicks and bums?

Mayweather - cherrypicked
        Lara - cherrypicked
        Trout - cherrypicked
        Cotto - cherrypicked
        Bivol - cherrypicked
        Jacobs - cherrypicked
        GGG - cherrypicked
        Saunders - cherrypicked

I can go on and on.

Also look at what Benavidez just did to another one of Canelo’s cherrypicks. Destroyed him by UD.

Canelo would prove to me and to all the other fans, that he is truly a great fighter, by beating Morrell and Benavidez. He needs to stop cherrypicking.

Am I right brotha?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

That’s true, what we were demanding was Canelo-Morrell. Canelo has been ducking him for years. I bet you he will wait until Morrell is old. Canelo has shown what type of coward he is. Look at him cherrypicking Bivol instead of fighting Morrell. Smh, he just continues with his BS. How does he even have fans with a resume littered with cherrypicks and bums?

Mayweather - cherrypicked
          Lara - cherrypicked
          Trout - cherrypicked
          Cotto - cherrypicked
          Bivol - cherrypicked
          Jacobs - cherrypicked
          GGG - cherrypicked
          Saunders - cherrypicked

I can go on and on.

Also look at what Benavidez just did to another one of Canelo’s cherrypicks. Destroyed him by UD.

Canelo would prove to me and to all the other fans, that he is truly a great fighter, by beating Morrell and Benavidez. He needs to stop cherrypicking.

Am I right brotha?
          I knew that it was only a matter of time before your true colors were revealed. I don’t know about you but I am a fan of boxing.

However, Judging by this reply you are obviously not. You are nothing more than a tribal, racist, bigoted nutsack **** rider.

You are the type of fan that is afraid of your favorite losing and getting beat. You fanboys would rather your favorite not to lose rather than watching a good and even competitive fight.

Canelo’s cowardly ass would never be half the fighter or man than the great Julio Cesar Chavez was. That is who I call a true Mexican warrior.

He was never afraid of taking risks outside of the ring and giving us boxing fans the fights we wanted to see. Now don’t you have a Klan meeting to attend?

Comment

Put Canelo in with Benavidez next and watch him stop David.

Comment

Carnela was never elite. And he's not done fighting as long as hearns dumbass keeps giving him stacks of money for fighting bums
              Last edited by Teetotaler69; 05-07-2023, 10:57 AM.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

GGG ruin Canelo... them 3 fights took the prime out of Nelo.. it happens.. look at Pac vs Marg. even tho pac won, he never looked the same after that fight.

Comment

Nelo isn’t big enough for true talented 175lbers. Needs to slide down to 160 where his talents and strengths shine. He’s leaving a lot of money on the table sidestepping winnable fights that he would control financially. Father Time waits on no one.

Comment

Let's just hope people who are waiting on the so-called face of boxing would start fighting one another now and create their own legacies, instead of leeching off of his popularity thinking it would rub off their silly faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy View Post
                      Nelo isn’t big enough for true talented 175lbers. Needs to slide down to 160 where his talents and strengths shine. He’s leaving a lot of money on the table sidestepping winnable fights that he would control financially. Father Time waits on no one.
                      He can't make 160 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X