No announcement yet.

Canelo is done as elite fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I DON'T! You're insane if you think Benavidez hits harder than GGG. And Canelo is NO Gavril who almost BEAT Benavidez. I thought Gavril should of won. He knocked Benavidez down and one RT@RDED judge scored that round 10-9. PBC home cooking right there. Talk about a gift....But please go bet all your money on Benavidez by KO when they fight this year
    So are there any valid reasons why Canelo has chosen to duck him tor the past six years then? I can only think of one and that is he was afraid of getting his asswhooped and still is.

Moreover, there has not been any plans, talks or negotiations of them ever fighting each other this year. So I just wonder what makes you so confident that they ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      So are there any valid reasons why Canelo has chosen to duck him tor the past six years then? I can only think of one and that is he was afraid of getting his asswhooped and still is.

Moreover, there has not been any plans, talks or negotiations of them ever fighting each other this year. So I just wonder what makes you so confident that they ever will.
      Ummm maybe Benavidez losing his belt twice had something to do with that also? And 6 years ago he would of been like 20 years old? Lay off the Crack pipe. Why not say 15 years???
      K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Ummm maybe Benavidez losing his belt twice had something to do with that also? And 6 years ago he would of been like 20 years old? Lay off the Crack pipe. Why not say 15 years???
        Don't listen to these clowns who listen to southpiss 773 TV and Donate's fat high cholesterol Nation they will speak out of their ass to discredit canelo
        Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 01-20-2024, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

LOL, you are the one who sounds racist, hating on a clearly successful Mexican fighter.

My two favorite fighters of all time are Roy Jones Jr and Floyd Mayweather Jr. My favorite baseball players of all time are Derek Jeter and Ken Griffey Jr. My favorite NBA players of all time are Tim Duncan and David Robinson. I’m literally part black, my friends growing up were from Harlem, all black, I grew up in a black/latino neighborhood in NYC. My grandfathers from both sides are black.

I literally just saw you in another post, say that Canelo needs to fight Benavidez and not Bivol because Bivol would be too hard and Benavidez is more winnable.

Now in this post you go on a silly rant where you pull the race card and call Canelo a coward.

You don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’re over here giving a lecture of race like you’re Martin Luther King or something. To someone who actually uses the term brotha. Acting like a victim and sht. What you think conservatives mean when they say democrats are always acting like victims? You right there in this post.
          WOW! You’re so smart! What was your first clue??

Comment

Originally posted by El_Rey_Azteca View Post

Don't listen to these clowns who listen to southpiss 773 TV and Donate's fat high cholesterol Nation they will speak out of their ass to discredit canelo
            Yeah I think he truly believes that BSht??? Don't you know?? Canelo put that coke in his system and rigged the scales. He a sneaky dude!!! That some real A-side stuff there. Man now he thinks Canelo ducked a 20 year old Benavidez???

Not even two years ago he was fighting Lemuix??? A MW and shop warn as hell who retired after that fight.

That 6 year ducking is fukl RT@RD type thinking. Time line makes ZERO sense. And also he just fought Plant which was like 3-4 years too late.

Late 2020 Benavidez STRIPPED of belt. Then fought 5 times since. So when could they really be lined u?? Don't forget Davod is woth PBC. And we know how they love in house fights. Canelo signs woth PBC and this year is scheduled to fight him.

The fight wi happen this year. Bit inly a Haters calles that a 6 year duck....
            K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Yeah I think he truly believes that BSht??? Don't you know?? Canelo put that coke in his system and rigged the scales. He a sneaky dude!!! That some real A-side stuff there. Man now he thinks Canelo ducked a 20 year old Benavidez???

Not even two years ago he was fighting Lemuix??? A MW and shop warn as hell who retired after that fight.

That 6 year ducking is fukl RT@RD type thinking. Time line makes ZERO sense. And also he just fought Plant which was like 3-4 years too late.

Late 2020 Benavidez STRIPPED of belt. Then fought 5 times since. So when could they really be lined u?? Don't forget Davod is woth PBC. And we know how they love in house fights. Canelo signs woth PBC and this year is scheduled to fight him.

The fight wi happen this year. Bit inly a Haters calles that a 6 year duck....
              Exactly NSB is filled with idiots and trolls making ******ed ass threads and posts

Comment

Originally posted by El_Rey_Azteca View Post

Exactly NSB is filled with idiots and trolls making ******ed ass threads and posts
                Benzvidez is clearly the most challenging fight. Who do you want him to fight next?

Comment

- - OP was shot to shyte splattered in the whyte bucket the day he was born.

Canelo with many more miles than his youth won't be around after a couple more years, and literally there is noone to replace him...NOONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - - OP was shot to shyte splattered in the whyte bucket the day he was born.

Canelo with many more miles than his youth won't be around after a couple more years, and literally there is noone to replace him...NOONE!!!
                    IDK??? If Tyzu beats Crawford??? Talk that fight being in Australia. That makes the most profit and sense for Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by BADGERBHOY View Post

Benzvidez is clearly the most challenging fight. Who do you want him to fight next?
                      Benavidez of course. Then Bivol but ONLY at 168 which Canelo does not want??? Morrell vs. Canelo in 2025 would be AWESOME.

Imo Morrell is better than Benavidez. His style all wrong for David.

I still don't know how good he is??? He can be another weight bully like Zurdo was. Or he can be special. Don't know yet but I want to find out. They were supposed to fight last year but once Benavidez knew he had the lottery ticket he pulled out of the fight with Morrell. Even this site said that fight was a done deal.
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-20-2024, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X