No announcement yet.

Canelo is done as elite fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I knew that it was only a matter of time before your true colors were revealed. I don’t know about you but I am a fan of boxing.

However, Judging by this reply you are obviously not. You are nothing more than a tribal, racist, bigoted nutsack **** rider.

You are the type of fan that is afraid of your favorite losing and getting beat. You fanboys would rather your favorite not to lose rather than watching a good and even competitive fight.

Canelo’s cowardly ass would never be half the fighter or man than the great Julio Cesar Chavez was. That is who I call a true Mexican warrior.

He was never afraid of taking risks outside of the ring and giving us boxing fans the fights we wanted to see. Now don’t you have a Klan meeting to attend?

LOL, you are the one who sounds racist, hating on a clearly successful Mexican fighter.

My two favorite fighters of all time are Roy Jones Jr and Floyd Mayweather Jr. My favorite baseball players of all time are Derek Jeter and Ken Griffey Jr. My favorite NBA players of all time are Tim Duncan and David Robinson. I’m literally part black, my friends growing up were from Harlem, all black, I grew up in a black/latino neighborhood in NYC. My grandfathers from both sides are black.

I literally just saw you in another post, say that Canelo needs to fight Benavidez and not Bivol because Bivol would be too hard and Benavidez is more winnable.

Now in this post you go on a silly rant where you pull the race card and call Canelo a coward.

You don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’re over here giving a lecture of race like you’re Martin Luther King or something. To someone who actually uses the term brotha. Acting like a victim and sht. What you think ************* mean when they say ********s are always acting like victims? You right there in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post

It's amazing how many guys still think an athlete, much less a boxer is prime at 35+ years old (at least when it came to Golovkin). Athletes would all rather be in their late 20's and early 30's.
      It just goes to show what PEDs can do for an older body and who is abusing them. Back in the old days, boxers used to retire as soon as they hit their late 20's to early 30's. And now we have guys fighting in their 40's, it's unheard of.

Comment

Whoever made this thread is a idiot that doesn't know **** about boxing, canelo hasn't declined he will in a few years IMG_1969.jpg also bivol was the better fighter and Canelo wasn't the same at that weight and don't get me started on kovalev win because he was weight drained
        Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 01-20-2024, 02:27 AM. Reason: School time Motherfuckers

Comment

I asked in a few threads to match any fighters LAST TEN OPPONENTS vs Nelo's LAST TEN
          No one wants any part of that debate !
          K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            I asked in a few threads to match any fighters LAST TEN OPPONENTS vs Nelo's LAST TEN
            No one wants any part of that debate !
            Yup and they always have to bring up their "clenelo ducking" BIASED ASS **** THAT GIVES ME ****ING BRAIN DAMAGE
            BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Rey_Azteca View Post

Yup and they always have to bring up their "clenelo ducking" BIASED ASS **** THAT GIVES ME ****ING BRAIN DAMAGE
              One of their favorite boogeymen will finally fight someone we heard of and he's legit.
              Nelo does that most of his career and they still want more
              Boxing has the worst fans in all of sports.

Comment

Probably he is fading in performance, I am still not sure. But I can't deny him that he went into pro boxing at a very early age after a short, but active amateur career and he did 64 pro fights for 19 years so far, a good number of which are top. All of this has nothing to do with him being protected and that he realized there are fighters he can't beat, but pretends to want to fight - those are two different things to discuss.

Comment

Nelo might have another win in him. But in the meantime let him fight more no hopers.

Comment

Canelo might be slowing down he's had a long career.

But I've seen him go from 147 all the way to 175 winning titles all along the way.

It's unrealistic for him to be fighting at 175 and I don't understand why he got so much hate when he tried to campaign there and Bivol proved too much for him?

He took on crazy risks and he gave it his all, what more do you people ****ing want.

I've rarely seen perception of a fighter shift so rapidly after a decision loss especially one where the guy was giving away huge physical advantages.

Canelo vs Bivol is the prime example of why fighters in boxing are risk averse.

Canelo loses in a very dangerous fight and boxing fans go "see he's a bum, he's a coward, he was never any good, all his other wins are meaningless, he should just do everyone a favour and die, his wife's a slag, I hope his kids get aids"

It's madness, then fans complain that these guys don't take risks, can you blame them?

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                      He's almost just a come forward brawler now. No way he beats Bivol and Benavidez is 50-50.
                      You give me 50/50 betting odds against Benavidez and you got yourself a BET? How much you want to bet??? $1K+????

Comment

Working...
                      X