Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Issued Cease-And-Desist Letter, Faces Legal Action From Vergil Ortiz Jr. Over Repeated PED Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butt Stuff. Look, I know boxers are, more than ever, businessmen but they are also meant to be hard men. I understand that Vergil probably doesn't want to fight Cobbs in the ring because he only fights 3 times a year, at most, & beating Cobbs won't, in any way, progress his career, but he could've offered to fight in the gym. in the UK its called a 'straightener'. If Cobbs turned it down & carried on running his mouth he would've been laughed at. Instead, by hiding behind 'my learned friends' Vergil comes over as a sad little 81tch. I bet Jaron & his team are laughing at this, because this is not the way a fighting man is supposed to act.
    w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Does Cobbs even have 100k?....

Comment

Who knows? Ortiz might very well be juicing but has not been caught. I don't know if he is juicing or not. None of us will never know. All Cobbs has to do is to provide the proof and then this legal matter would be over. However, you can't make stuff up about an individual and then pass it off as fact. That's called defamation. Where is the irrefutable evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
          I always new Vergil Ortiz was soft as baby shit, smh. Running to his legal team over some boxing trash talk. Cobbs has this man shook as hell.

Vergil quits on the stool when these two inevitably meet.
          Hahahahahah Cobbs couldn’t even beat rocha and you think He has Vergil shook lmao
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Didn't know the weight bully Ortiz was sensitive like this. It might be his way to get out of being tested.
            You wanna call Vergil a weight bully but have Bivol on your profile photo lmao the same guy who didn’t wanna come down to 168 , Canelo natural weight, he only accepted the fight at 175. The same Bivol who was called out by Jermall Charlo…a 160 pounder.. and Bivol only agreed for Jermall to move up as well lol oh the irony. A weight bully fanboy calling out another weight bully

Comment

Cobbs is just another black racist who accuses non blacks of BS.

OK, Regge, just when I thought this site couldn't get dumberer, you raised the stake. Or, as I'm sure you would spell it, 'U erazed the Steak'.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                Cobbs is a fringe contender with a motor mouth. Half the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes NO sense. Responding to the nonsense that comes out of his mouth only gives it energy and gives him underserved attention. The unintended consequence is that it makes Virgil look bad.
                So according to you then Manny Pacquiao also looked bad for suing Mayweather too , when Mayweather was accusing him of the same thing, steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Regge
                  Cobbs is just another black racist who accuses non blacks of BS.

Glad Rocha ****ed his world up.
                  You’ve got that victim mentality and see racism everywhere

Corn on the Cobbs hasn’t mentioned race

Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 01-29-2023, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Whatever 'Mexican Fistolog' is on, I don't think need any of it. At least not until I know its terminal.

Comment

Cobbs pulling out the Wilder & Tank Davis handbook LOLL accuse of roids use with no evidence lol not reckless behavior at all LOL
                      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X