Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Issued Cease-And-Desist Letter, Faces Legal Action From Vergil Ortiz Jr. Over Repeated PED Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same clowns attacking ortiz are the same idiots that believe froid wants to "clean boxing" lol

Comment

it's crazy how blacks clam this sh** all the time when it's a well known fact that Shane Mosley's trainer was giving him steroids his entire career but black people don't say jack!! Another fact us Fraud Mayweather was on steroids & even took some before the Pacquiao fight but his black fans keep their damn mouths shut & there's others... so all this bullsh^^ about blacks being more "athletic" is just a bunch of caca... lying racists!!

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post
        it's crazy how blacks clam this sh** all the time when it's a well known fact that Shane Mosley's trainer was giving him steroids his entire career but black people don't say jack!! Another fact us Fraud Mayweather was on steroids & even took some before the Pacquiao fight but his black fans keep their damn mouths shut & there's others... so all this bullsh^^ about blacks being more "athletic" is just a bunch of caca... lying racists!!
        I would say most boxers at the top level take some kind of supplement people can be ignorant all they like but people like Errol Spence with that physique and stamina? come on lol people just only care when somebody is caught so they can stick it to them even if their favorite boxer is blatantly on it where's the proof?

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
          [/B]

Great point. In Vergil’s case it’s “If I can’t beat him in the ring I’ll beat him in the court”, smh.
          Phuck outta here, if Rocha knocked this bum out what you think Vergil would do to him? Smh you can’t be serious bro

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
            So...he thinks ortiz is on steroids because he was on steroids? Lmao
            “Ortiz is using steroids,” Cobbs claimed at the time. “They say he has rhabdomyolysis. That’s what I had that f------ my feet up. That’s very common with steroid abuse. No wonder he’s so explosive.”

That's what I immediately thought, after reading that! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Nope **** that.

Ortiz can whoop his ass and wierdos like cobb would still talk **** look at Wilders goofy excuse making ass.

Vergil would kill that bum ass mfer but better to hit him where it hurts. And in Cobbs case that's his big ass **** talking mouth.

Shut his ass up legally lol
              A lot of fighters are too inactive in boxing, should make a example of Cobb then fight Stanonis in April. Fighters have like 8 months off on average in boxing today. These fighters don't fight each other in the bought and paid for ranking system.

Comment

What's up with all those people constantly accusing fighters of using PEDs. Vergil would wreck Cobbs

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Defamation? Irrefutable evidence?
                  Give the same advice to your favorite Fighter Deontay Wilder
                  Remember when he accused Tyson Fury of cheating?
                  Loaded gloves Spiked water
                  Hahahah
                  Then why did Tyson Fury sue him? I'll tell you why. It's because all of his alleged ties to the mob and organized crime would have been exposed. Deontay Wilder saved Tyson Fury ass by not pursuing criminal and civil charges against him. Fury has a lot to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Everyone knows you're an idiot xenophobic boxing fan, but this is pretty rich. Bivol is now a weight bully cause he doesn't wanna drain down a division or two? Especially for a pointless fight against the most disappointing of the Charlo brothers... Everyone has always said he's small for a LHW but he's still acclimated to that weight and is in no way a weight bully. Your stupidity knows no bounds. Go 69 with GBP4LIFE in a queer little echo chamber.
                    Crazy bish has me drinking again.

Let’s have a drink on discord one more time. Free whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Then why did Tyson Fury sue him? I'll tell you why. It's because all of his alleged ties to the mob and organized crime would have been exposed. Deontay Wilder saved Tyson Fury ass by not pursuing criminal and civil charges against him. Fury has a lot to hide.
                      Every boxer doesn't sue..
                      Tyson Fury said instead he would knock Wilder out in the 3rd fight & he did just that
                      You still haven't addressed...
                      Why Deontay Wilder make up stuff about Fury and tried to them pass them of as Fact without evidence
                      That's Defamation!

Comment

Working...
                      X