Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Issued Cease-And-Desist Letter, Faces Legal Action From Vergil Ortiz Jr. Over Repeated PED Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Issued Cease-And-Desist Letter, Faces Legal Action From Vergil Ortiz Jr. Over Repeated PED Claims

Blair Cobbs has spent most of the past year floating accusations--and a six-figure wager behind it--that Vergil Ortiz Jr. is a dirty fighter. The outspoken welterweight is now faced with a dilemma of having to walk back those comments to avoid further legal action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I always new Vergil Ortiz was soft as baby shit, smh. Running to his legal team over some boxing trash talk. Cobbs has this man shook as hell.

Vergil quits on the stool when these two inevitably meet.
    Last edited by pretty boy_; 01-29-2023, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Lol,what a moron. I say Oscar let Vergil "cease and desist" Cobbs boxing career in the ring for that crap! That fro of his will get put into overdrive worst than Rocha had it going....
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
        I always new Vergil Ortiz was soft as baby shit, smh.
        Lol,Vergils jab alone would have you **** your pants homeboy,get out of here with that nonsense.

Comment

Vergil is pulling War Room tactics LMAO
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-29-2023, 03:59 PM.

Comment

What would boxing be if everyone decided to sue each other during pre-fight talk?

This is some bull
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Virgil looks like a clown doing this..
              tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Just lost all respect for Vergil. You're meant to be a fighter, MoFo! Hiding behind attack-dog lawyers is a bad look. Ali said the worst possible thing about Joe Frazier, that he was an 'uncle Tom', do you think Joe would've thought, for one moment, 'its time I involved my legal team'? Fighters meant to fight.

Comment

They had to shut his mouth somehow.
                  It was the same with Mr. Smith.
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

So...he thinks ortiz is on steroids because he was on steroids? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X