Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Issued Cease-And-Desist Letter, Faces Legal Action From Vergil Ortiz Jr. Over Repeated PED Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not fight him in the ring Ortiz instead of suing him? These generation of fighters are soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      Does Cobbs even have 100k?....
      He might have 100 k, but I don't think he has 100 k, to lose. After everything is said, and done this is all bull****.
      There are fighter's who use still use PED's, the best way to deal with that is ban them for life once they come up dirty.
      That said Vergil Ortiz should've handled these accusation's a whole lot better than how he ultimate did.
      Blair Cobb has a big mouth, and says some of the stupidest ****, he also got jacked by Alexis Rocha for trying to pull that **** on him.
      That would've been the better way for Ortiz to handle the trash talk, sign up, and bust him up in the ring, don't bring in lawyer's to fight for you.
      Who does that in boxing? There's a time to use lawyer's to fight your legal battle's, and a time to fight your own battle's in the ring.

Comment

That's some heavy handed strong arm BS these lawyers are talking about. We demand u be quiet, we demand u take down all comments, make retractions, bend over, spread ur cheeks, let us go up in u, and then maybe we won't sue u. Gtfoh. All Blair has to say is, "Ortiz is dirty, in my opinion" Period. I don't even like Blair, but he can have an opinion, and he can share his opinion online. All I heard him say was Ortiz looks suspicious, had a condition sometimes common in steroid abuse, that Ortiz better not be using juice, etc. That all sounds like opinion to me. He never said, "I have conclusive evidence that Ortiz is dirty", did he? Having said all that, make the fight happen. Cobbs vs Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
          Why not fight him in the ring Ortiz instead of suing him? These generation of fighters are soft.
          Nope **** that.

Ortiz can whoop his ass and wierdos like cobb would still talk **** look at Wilders goofy excuse making ass.

Vergil would kill that bum ass mfer but better to hit him where it hurts. And in Cobbs case that's his big ass **** talking mouth.

Shut his ass up legally lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

You’ve got that victim mentality and see racism everywhere

Corn on the Cobbs hasn’t mentioned race

He doesn't have to and you know it.

Goons like cobbs and Wilder think race and nothing else you don't see them pulling that **** on other bruthas.

Cmon man and don't talk about victim mentality, again its trash like wilder and Cobbs who spew that ****.

Comment

I been following boxing for a long time & one thing I can say, if you accused Rocky Marciano, Jake La Motta, Joe Frazier, Evander Holyfield, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns..... of anything, either they'd laugh it off, 'bum don't know nothing' or they'd deal with it physically. I can tell you they ain't paying a lawyer $10k to write a really nasty letter! You can spin it how you like but Vergil comes over as a lil 81tch & if I ever had doubts who'd win if he fought Jaron, in my own mind I'm 100% certain now.

Comment

Dude is a clown. You'd think the Rocha beating would have humbled him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                  I been following boxing for a long time & one thing I can say, if you accused Rocky Marciano, Jake La Motta, Joe Frazier, Evander Holyfield, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns..... of anything, either they'd laugh it off, 'bum don't know nothing' or they'd deal with it physically. I can tell you they ain't paying a lawyer $10k to write a really nasty letter! You can spin it how you like but Vergil comes over as a lil 81tch & if I ever had doubts who'd win if he fought Jaron, in my own mind I'm 100% certain now.
                  Then and now is like night and day. There's no internets back then. If you're accused of cheating nowadays it will destroy your career. The bread and butter of your family. Look at the anguish Benn is now into. You should know the drill around here where angry fans with agenda would run with it every waking hour even if it's not true. If you don't like Ortiz, that's fine, but saying this is nothing won't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Who knows? Ortiz might very well be juicing but has not been caught. I don't know if he is juicing or not. None of us will never know. All Cobbs has to do is to provide the proof and then this legal matter would be over. However, you can't make stuff up about an individual and then pass it off as fact. That's called defamation. Where is the irrefutable evidence?
                    Defamation? Irrefutable evidence?
                    Give the same advice to your favorite Fighter Deontay Wilder
                    Remember when he accused Tyson Fury of cheating?
                    Loaded gloves Spiked water
                    Hahahah

Comment

I understand because steroids is a cloud you don't want over your head. Look at Benn.....anything else I would let fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X