Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched it all back. I'm putting money on Wilder to beat Fury in the third fight. Here's why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

The fight would have happened in July if Wilder hadn't claimed he was injured and asked for a postponement. After that it was pushed back because of the pandemic, not because Fury was scared. Where was Wilder hiding when Fury was posting "Where you at Deontay?" on his social media accounts?
    Ok, fine! Even without the bicep surgery the fight still wouldn't have taken place due to the lockdown. Why do you think that Top Rank and Matchroom were putting their fights in a bubble; It was due to the Covid restrictions? Bob Arum is not in the business of losing money but to make money. He wanted to optimize all revenue streams for that bout because of the amount of the huge guarantees that both Wilder and Fury are receiving for this trilogy bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Ok, fine! Even without the bicep surgery the fight still wouldn't have taken place due to the lockdown. Why do you think that Top Rank and Matchroom were putting their fights in a bubble; It was due to the Covid restrictions? Bob Arum is not in the business of losing money but to make money. He wanted to optimize all revenue streams for that bout because of the amount of the huge guarantees that both Wilder and Fury are receiving for this trilogy bout.
      He couldn't have done it without the agreement of Wilder's team. They both signed a contract, remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

He couldn't have done it without the agreement of Wilder's team. They both signed a contract, remember.
        That much is true. I agree!

Comment

Working...
        X