Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched it all back. I'm putting money on Wilder to beat Fury in the third fight. Here's why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post

Here's an alternative theory, see what you make of it...

Because the lineal, ring and WBC heavyweight champion of the world is a much better boxer than Harold Sconiers?

Is Fury more ring intelligent? Absolutely.

Is Fury stronger? Probably.

I'll say this though. A guy who takes Razor Ruddock to deep waters is higher on my radar than someone who damn near gets stopped by "All In" Wallin.

And let's not pretend that Fury hasn't had soft touches damn near his whole career. Let's be honest with ourselves now.

Comment

Save your money

Wilder’s only chance was when he fought the 50% version coming off a 3 year drug binge and 150lbs weight loss...and he still couldn’t do it.

He fought the real version of Fury and got annihilated.

They are two totally different levels of fighter.

Even if Wilder was shown any flaws in Fury’s game, He still doesn’t have the ring intelligence or ability to exploit them. That’s the big difference between the two fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I'll say this though. A guy who takes Razor Ruddock to deep waters is higher on my radar than someone who damn near gets stopped by "All In" Wallin.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Save your money

Wilder’s only chance was when he fought the 50% version coming off a 3 year drug binge and 150lbs weight loss...and he still couldn’t do it.
          You and I both know that Fury wasn't 50% in the first fight.

You and I both know that sketchy *ish happened in the second fight. We don't know why any of it happened. But it happened.

When you've got Evander Holyfield questioning what went on, people really should listen, because of all people, "Evan Fields" would know.

Comment

You and I both know that Fury wasn't 50% in the first fight.

You and I both know that sketchy *ish happened in the second fight. We don't know why any of it happened. But it happened.

When you've got Evander Holyfield questioning what went on, people really should listen, because of all people, "Evan Fields" would know.
            Sure

what’s the excuses going to be when Wilder gets outclassed again?

as I said, two different levels and it’ll be more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Sure

what’s the excuses going to be when Wilder gets outclassed again?

as I said, two different levels and it’ll be more of the same.
              Just like I always say with Crawford.

If Tyson Fury beats Wilder with no flopping gloves, where Wilder is actually trying to be aggressive but just gets outmanned and outgunned, I'll give all credit where credit is due.

If Wilder goes in there with another record low punch count in the first round and he's tentative, I'll give Fury credit, but in my mind there will always be that question mark.

But what I want from NSB, is if you see a version of Wilder that is more reminiscent of the fighter he used to be, aggressive with fast side-to-side movement and constant activity such that the ref has no choice but to intervene, is that you guys give me my credit.

As I said before. There's no sure bet either way. All I'm saying is, if the right version of Wilder shows up, Fury will get beat, not as a "Hail Mary" shot but as a swarm that eventually leads to the right hand landing.

Comment

He threw a record low number of punches in Round 1 in the rematch, bro.

You hate Wilder. I get it.

What you're saying is factually inaccurate.
                Actually I don't hate Wilder(hes a wanker like every other hw,but he did himself no favors with bs excuses) why is it so hard to realize that a fighters gameplan is directly correlated with opponents skill/gameplan etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Actually I don't hate Wilder(hes a wanker like every other hw,but he did himself no favors with bs excuses) why is it so hard to realize that a fighters gameplan is directly correlated with opponents skill/gameplan etc.?
                  Because what you're saying is too binary.

If what you were saying were true 100% of the time, Joshua would not have inspired this art:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

That outcome had less to do with "skill/gameplan" and more to do with a guy who took the other guy too lightly. But in the rematch, Ruiz was just as violent, just as dominant, every time Joshua got near. So Joshua had to (literally) run away.

Ruiz is not better than Joshua - as evident by him damn near losing to a faded Arreola. Joshua never learned how to fight guys like Ruiz.

With Fury, he's never fought someone who was truly aggressive on him. TRULY aggressive and not afraid of him.

With Wilder, he'd never fought someone who was aggressive on him. TRULY aggressive and not afraid of him.

But the missing element, dude, is power. RAW. UNTOUCHED. UNTAINTED. Power.

If you ask people who's stronger - Fury or Wilder - there's only one right answer.

Fury is not stronger than Wilder. Smarter, not stronger.

Wilder needs to get back to wild, uncontrolled power swings...not windmill, but don't go tentative and wait for Fury to get off, get off first - and force Fury to make a mistake. Period. It's the only way to beat him. And I suspect that's what you all will see.
                  Last edited by revelated; 06-21-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Spoken like someone who didn't bother to read the point under bullets #1 and #2. Which happened AFTER Clinchko. He has the same exact vulnerabilities and eats the same shots from the same angles as he always did. He hasn't improved that because he hasn't needed to - thus why "All In" Wallin damn near stopped him.

You guys dead set against all things Wilder...your thongs are showing. You are completely ignoring the due diligence and facts I shared in the first post. Even though I showed you visual evidence that Fury is the actual vulnerable one this time around.

Let me put it another way.

Tyson Fury is on the decline more than Wilder is - and this third fight will showcase that.

Just like Joshua showed you that Ruiz is on the decline more than he is in their rematch, for the same reason.
                    Actually you are both right: Fury and Wilder are both garbage who ducked AJ. No f&&*^%g shame these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      That's exactly what I have been saying and trying to tell em' but they are going to be fool when they bet on Fury just to lose all their money on fight night. Lightning doesn't strike twice. So we won't be witnessing the same fight as we did in the rematch.

Boxing is 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical. The last time they fought Wilder came in very unprepared and unfocused. Now he knows what to expect from Fury this time because Fury has left part of his secret out.

He plans on coming into this fight out of shape and not training. Which only means he is doing as I expected he would and that is to underestimate Wilder based off his last performance and taking him lightly. In addition, I've noticed that he has become very complacent and overconfident since winning the title too.

I don't believe that Fury wants this fight as badly as he did the last time they fought which is why I am picking Wilder to win. It would be a huge mistake for him to come in not focused and out out of shape because he can expect to be KO by Wilder in less than three rounds if he does.
                      "Boxing is 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical." LMAO at this. It's almost as though we should do away with weight categories because hey, the physical aspect is only 10% of the game.
                      I think you meant to say that the mental part is important, and you'd be right, but it aint 90% of this game called boxing matey.

Comment

Working...
                      X