Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Tears Apart Wilder, Offers Job To Breland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ——————
    Most observers thought Fury beat Wilder in the 1st fight. Like you, I was convinced that Wilder would destroy Fury in less than 3 rounds. That didn’t happen.
    What happened was Fury exposed Wilder as a one-trick pony so when the rematch happened, I thought Fury would win but I didn’t think it was going to be in the spectacular fashion it was. I watched it at the movies and it was worth every penny and then some.

So, if Wilder couldn’t KO Fury “into next week” in the 1st or 2nd, how the heck is he going to do that now? Wilder has been exposed and is pretty much done. Fury, AJ and even Wladimir at 45 will destroy him.
    Wilder is not mentally stable. His ludicrous accusations and the way he latched on to one excuse after another is a tell tell sign of mental health issues. But I still hope they fight a third time just so we can hear what your excuse will be this time.
    Wilder doesn't need to change a thing. He's doing all he can to get Fury to honor the rematch clause. The real question you have to ask is: if Fury is such a beast and is so upset with Wilder, why is he running? He can't fight anybody else, he's getting rusty and he's losing a lot of money. If Wilder wins and Fury STILL refuses to fight him, he loses even more money and will be a work boy for Wilder in his next fight. He will make Wilder money by NOT fighting him.

It's because Fury is not a beast. He didn't really beat Wilder and he knows, in a fair fight he will get seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Fury isn't fighting him, period.

Wilder might get paid off, if he's lucky, but I think he'll get f*** all.
      Then he's Wilder's work boy in his next fight. Which means he retires. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Fury is not acting like he didn't beat him. He's acting like someone who has nothing to gain from fighting Wilder again.

Let's say Fury considers it a 70% chance he beats Wilder again and a 20% chance he can't stop Wilder and gets stiffed by the judges and a 10% chance he gets caught by Wilder and knocked out. These would be the odds of someone who is confident of winning... Yet having already beaten him and taken his title and also knowing that whatever happens, win, lose or draw, there is 0% chance that Wilder will show any grace after, it's not an appealing option. Wilder will claim Fury cheated if he loses and he'll be unbearable if he gets the outside-chance win. Oh, and if you take the fight, you lose the once in a lifetime opportunity to fight for all four belts and more money than you can dream of.

Those are very, very good reasons to not fight Wilder.
        If Wilder wins the arbitration case, Fury's money in his next fight goes to Wilder. So the BEST option is to keep his money, make more money fighting Wilder, then win, lose or draw, move on to other fights and keep making money.

But the WORST option is to make money and give it to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

If Wilder wins the arbitration case, Fury's money in his next fight goes to Wilder. So the BEST option is to keep his money, make more money fighting Wilder, then win, lose or draw, move on to other fights and keep making money.

But the WORST option is to make money and give it to Wilder.
          Yeah, you've spun this narrative many times, but it doesn't jibe with reality.

You want him to fight Wilder next. That doesn't make it his best option next.

Literally the worst thing that could come out of arbitration, from Fury's perspective, is that they decide he has an obligation to fight Wilder. This would be 'losing' from a Fury perspective. The best thing, from Fury's perspective, would be that arbitration decides he has no obligation to fight Wilder. This would be 'winning' from a Fury perspective. Neither has a 100% chance of happening.

To fight Wilder now would be deciding to skip waiting for a judgement from the arbitration and skip straight to the 'losing' option above.

Comment

Yeah, you've spun this narrative many times, but it doesn't jibe with reality.

You want him to fight Wilder next. That doesn't make it his best option next.

Literally the worst thing that could come out of arbitration, from Fury's perspective, is that they decide he has an obligation to fight Wilder. This would be 'losing' from a Fury perspective. The best thing, from Fury's perspective, would be that arbitration decides he has no obligation to fight Wilder. This would be 'winning' from a Fury perspective. Neither has a 100% chance of happening.

To fight Wilder now would be deciding to skip waiting for a judgement from the arbitration and skip straight to the 'losing' option above.
            Actually, his best option would have been to just avoid this costly mess and fight Wilder on December 5th. Remember? When he was pushing to fight 37th ranked Agit Kabayel instead?

I'm pretty sure that isn't aging well in the arbitration hearings. Not to mention his own promoter and network delaying the fight twice: once, because of the pandemic, and again, because of the football schedule. Nothing to do with Wilder.

He would have saved himself lawyer fees, inactivity and money spent on promoters/advisors setting up future fights before settling the legal matters of the Wilder fight first.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Try again R3tard. Wilder lost his tongue until the day after the clause expired, then he made that stupid video with the dramatic music.

Also, not British.
              Nice post my canadien brother

kisses to you and jaded

p4p your country dominates

I got a maple leaf iron to make waffles

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Actually, his best option would have been to just avoid this costly mess and fight Wilder on December 5th. Remember? When he was pushing to fight 37th ranked Agit Kabayel instead?

I'm pretty sure that isn't aging well in the arbitration hearings. Not to mention his own promoter and network delaying the fight twice: once, because of the pandemic, and again, because of the football schedule. Nothing to do with Wilder.

He would have saved himself lawyer fees, inactivity and money spent on promoters/advisors setting up future fights before settling the legal matters of the Wilder fight first.
                You understand that repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it so?

Warren says the fight with Joshua is "very close to being done now" btw and that the only blockers have been covid-related. Looks like they are pressing ahead with what is clearly the better option for Fury.

Comment

You understand that repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it so?

Warren says the fight with Joshua is "very close to being done now" btw and that the only blockers have been covid-related. Looks like they are pressing ahead with what is clearly the better option for Fury.
                  Did he mention anything about the Wilder arbitration case? He should have, because anything else would be moot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If Fury vs AJ is next then when is the fight date? And where is the venue?

As I said, best to keep your mouth shut until all the facts come out. That way you'll stop embarassing yourself. Ha.
                    Can you get any dumber ? At least sound intelligent like Dave from Vancouver even though he lies deliberately he doesn’t sound stupid. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Can you get any dumber ? At least sound intelligent like Dave from Vancouver even though he lies deliberately he doesn’t sound stupid. Ha
                      Back up your talk. Do you actually believe what you say or are you just a blowhard?

Let's make a bet, if Fury vs Joshua is not the next fight for both then I get to pick your screen name for a month. If it is next you get to pick mine for a month.

Deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X